GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
TheAvatar
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
shabbs
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Heatley seems like Shanaban's kind of douchebag, so Vlasic will get a suspension!

The pickle?!?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Heatley seems like Shanaban's kind of douchebag, so Vlasic will get a suspension!

The pickle?!?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Nope...this lady:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 1843104249_2027acc6a4

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Philly's about to sign Mason to a 1 year extension apparently.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Philly's about to sign Mason to a 1 year extension apparently.

Philly planning to tank next year as well it seems.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Mason deal was probably the weirdest trade I saw...and now they are going to sign him before he's played one game for them?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting:

Don Cherry ‏@CoachsCornerCBC wrote:

1. I know Crosby is out but remember what I said on Coach's Corner when the trades went down with Iginla, Morrow and Murray.. there would be

2. 3 guys sitting in the press box watching the game and they were the guys that helped put Pittsburgh in first place overall.

3. And they are ticked believe me. It's a bad atmosphere.

Last edited by wprager on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Interesting:

1. I know Crosby is out but remember what I said on Coach's Corner when the trades went down with Iginla, Morrow and Murray.. there would be

2. 3 guys sitting in the press box watching the game and they were the guys that helped put Pittsburgh in first place overall.

LET'S GO!!!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:They should fire their scouting staff as well.

Behold, in all its glory, the feast that has been Calgary's draft:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/teams/dr00005090.html

Here's a sample:General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 Screen10

In the same 3 drafts, Ottawa got Cowen, Silf, Lehner, Hoffman, Karlsson, Weircioch, Smith, Borowiecki, JOB, and, of course, Emil Sandin. Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

Here's a sample:General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 Screen10

In the same 3 drafts, Ottawa got Cowen, Silf, Lehner, Hoffman, Karlsson, Weircioch, Smith, Borowiecki, JOB, and, of course, Emil Sandin. Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

The next Mats Sandin, according to multiple hockey experts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Interesting:

Fair enough. Morrow was overkill for sure. Iginla was worth it, Murray remains to be seen.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

Mind blowing.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:

Mind blowing.

Really quite terrible. I am so glad to be a Sens fan.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Fair enough. Morrow was overkill for sure. Iginla was worth it, Murray remains to be seen.

It is a good point, when you make deadline acquisitions and you make that many you are pushing roster players out of your lineup to make room for the rentals. That has to piss people off.

There is something odd in the Pens locker room. They flew apart last year and they are showing signs of doing it again.

Maybe it's the pressure and expectations, maybe it's the sieve-like goaltending they have been getting or something else.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe it's the fact that Crysby is a little Wing Dang Doodle and no one likes him.

Seriously though, some of us said it at the time...adding that many guys at or near the deadline to a team that was first could only spell trouble. Time will tell though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:

Check who Detroit picked in those three years. Not a single full-time NHLer in the bunch.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

Check who Detroit picked in those three years. Not a single full-time NHLer in the bunch.

Pfft. Detroit does everything perfectly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop looking good... Bolts up 1-0...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

MA Burgeron has to be the worst D man in the NHL, lol. What a turn over x 3 lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next