GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+15
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
Ev
rooneypoo
wprager
tim1_2
LeCaptain
dennycrane
PTFlea
spader
Hoags
shabbs
NEELY
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Frazer McLaren challenged Chara to a fight last night... man, is this guy trying to make a name for himself or something? That's a death wish. Chara didn't engage.

Seguin scored twice last night... the chant from the Boston fans was "Thank you Kessel!" Hilarious.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

McLearen for Chara trade off, lol. Chara probably said he makes McLearen's salary in 5 mins.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:McLearen for Chara trade off, lol. Chara probably said he makes McLearen's salary in 5 mins.
Heh. PMac commented on that regarding the fight he had with DD and the "impact" it had on the game. He commented about McLaren playing 3 minutes in the game. What impact? Wink

NEELY

Mod
Mod

There's shouldn't be a player in the league that fight McLearen. 1, it's what the Leafs want, 2, he's useless and a total liability on the ice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Round-up of top US College prospects:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/opinion/2013/03/the-nhl-prepares-for-us-college-free-agent-time.html

Andrej Sustr is intriguing. 6'8" 225lb defenceman.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Round-up of top US College prospects:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/opinion/2013/03/the-nhl-prepares-for-us-college-free-agent-time.html

Want.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:There's shouldn't be a player in the league that fight McLearen. 1, it's what the Leafs want, 2, he's useless and a total liability on the ice.

Which is why DD is stupid for fighting him, you'd think they'd have told him what McLaren's game is.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Round-up of top US College prospects:

Want.

He also wears 3, I wonder who his "hero" is? Mind you, this guy is a Czech, so maybe he and The Big Slovakian won't be friends.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:There's shouldn't be a player in the league that fight McLearen. 1, it's what the Leafs want, 2, he's useless and a total liability on the ice.

Which is why DD is stupid for fighting him, you'd think they'd have told him what McLaren's game is.
That's why I'm again Parros. There's zero need to be fighting these enforcers. Neil can handle what needs to be done.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:

That's why I'm again Parros. There's zero need to be fighting these enforcers. Neil can handle what needs to be done.

To be fair, Parros can actually play 8-10 minute game. Slow foot speed, but he's not a dumb goon like McLaren.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:McLearen for Chara trade off, lol. Chara probably said he makes McLearen's salary in 5 mins.

i dunno man, McLaren makes $7,713.41 per game and only plays 5 minutes while Chara makes $73,170.73 per game and averages 24:37 minutes per game.

so McLaren makes about $1,543 every minute and Chara makes $2,986.56 per minute.

McLaren has a sick job!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

8 year extension ofr Getzlaf! Holy Dung.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd guess 6.5 million per year, but no one really knows anything other than the amount of years yet.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

no surprise. He's playing with Michalek next season

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:no surprise. He's playing with Michalek next season
I'm scared to get too excited about Perry, but he would fit here so perfectly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Getzlaf signs 8-year extension with Ducks.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Getzlaf signs 8-year extension with Ducks.

ThisJustIn!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Getzlaf signs 8-year extension with Ducks.

Maybe Perry sees that the team is serious and follows suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum