GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+20
Amnesia021
Number Twenty Nine
DirtyDave
sens4win
22_4_ever
DefenceWinsChampionships
stempniaksen
tim1_2
spader
wprager
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
Riprock
NEELY
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Wild apparently re-sign Harding to a 3 year deal. Surprising?
Three-year, $5.7 million deal with #mnwild ($1.9 AAV)

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Wild apparently re-sign Harding to a 3 year deal. Surprising?

Under 3 schmill per year too.
Under 2!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Under 2!!!!

That was a typo. Man, Detroit keeps signing players for cheap as only they can. Kudos to Detroit again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Shero confirms that he expects to trade a defenseman or two before next season, declines to say if he's asked any to waive no-trade clause.

https://twitter.com/MolinariPG/status/215125261119791104

Can we get 9MM's brother over here ? or is Paul Martin an option ? Nasty cap hit and he seems to have declined since leaving NJ.

Hmm, Z.Michalek is an option for sure.

I told anyone who would listen a while ago that these two guys were available.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
Shero confirms that he expects to trade a defenseman or two before next season, declines to say if he's asked any to waive no-trade clause.

Can we get 9MM's brother over here ? or is Paul Martin an option ? Nasty cap hit and he seems to have declined since leaving NJ.

Yes. Yes we can.

I believe Z Michalek had hip surgery at season's end. I don't know how serious it was... would that make a difference on any potential decision? I guess Pitts have lots of young D ready to play.. and they need cap room for Crosby.. Staal?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Yes. Yes we can.

I believe Z Michalek had hip surgery at season's end. I don't know how serious it was... would that make a difference on any potential decision? I guess Pitts have lots of young D ready to play.. and they need cap room for Crosby.. Staal?

Martin is presumably the guy they're looking to dump. May be able to get him for cheap as a result. But, yes, Michalek would definitely be of most interest.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek is probably what the Sens are looking at in terms of the type of D man they need. Might cost a little something though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If we give up a 1st though, for a defenceman not named Bogosian (or an equally young, high end potential guy) I'm pissed. Only realistic scenarios in which I want that first traded is for Nash, Parise, Suter, Weber, or Bogisan/OEL/Doughty.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:If we give up a 1st though, for a defenceman not named Bogosian (or an equally young, high end potential guy) I'm pissed. Only realistic scenarios in which I want that first traded is for Nash, Parise, Suter, Weber, or Bogisan/OEL/Doughty.

I don't think 15th overall is much value trying to get players such as those. Maybe you could get Tyson Barrie or Stefan Elliot out of Colorado.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Riprock wrote:If we give up a 1st though, for a defenceman not named Bogosian (or an equally young, high end potential guy) I'm pissed. Only realistic scenarios in which I want that first traded is for Nash, Parise, Suter, Weber, or Bogisan/OEL/Doughty.

I don't think 15th overall is much value trying to get players such as those. Maybe you could get Tyson Barrie or Stefan Elliot out of Colorado.

Not even I don't think.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Under 2!!!!

Sounds like it's Luongo or bust for the leafs now. Don't think there's much left in terms of goalies in UFA

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Under 2!!!!

Sounds like it's Luongo or bust for the leafs now. Don't think there's much left in terms of goalies in UFA

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Yikes...Luongo will die there, literally and figuratively.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:

I hope they go with Scrivens and Reimer, the fireworks and collapse should be entertaining to watch Laugh1

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I hope they go with Scrivens and Reimer, the fireworks and collapse should be entertaining to watch Laugh1

Hehe that would be entertaining. And delicious. However, I think they'll set their targets on Pavelec (apparently he's toying with the idea of heading to the 'K' if he doesn't get $4.5M contract. I can see Scrivens + pick for him as a starting point).

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Pavelec is a meh starter so I hope Toronto lands him. It would be Reimer going back though as he is from Manitoba.

Last edited by NEELY on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum