GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTD - Something something hockey game

+10
Ev
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Alfie gets to 50 points Clapping

How about Colin greening? 15 goals on the year. Cheers

How's this for coincidence.....kuba had an overtime winner against the habs at home at the home finale last season...

Finally, there's a bitter taste still in my mouth after the Sens went 0for9 on the PP but it is sweet to be in first place in the northeast.

77GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Greening was a beast last night. He was everywhere. Awesome. The PK hit fired him up.

78GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Crap, I just spent half an hour drafting a GDT, then a hit TAB by mistake (should have just entered a space). The second mistake was fatal as I hit the BKSP key to get rid of the TAB. Thing is, when you hit TAB it doesn't actually enter the TAB where you are typing but, instead, moves the cursor/focus/whatever outside of the text-entry space. And once you are "out there" a backspace is interpreted as a navigation key and you go back in the browser history.

DOH!

I lost *everything*!!!!

79GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Crap, I just spent half an hour drafting a GDT, then a hit TAB by mistake (should have just entered a space). The second mistake was fatal as I hit the BKSP key to get rid of the TAB. Thing is, when you hit TAB it doesn't actually enter the TAB where you are typing but, instead, moves the cursor/focus/whatever outside of the text-entry space. And once you are "out there" a backspace is interpreted as a navigation key and you go back in the browser history.

DOH!

I lost *everything*!!!!

Man, that really sucks.

80GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Crap, I just spent half an hour drafting a GDT, then a hit TAB by mistake (should have just entered a space). The second mistake was fatal as I hit the BKSP key to get rid of the TAB. Thing is, when you hit TAB it doesn't actually enter the TAB where you are typing but, instead, moves the cursor/focus/whatever outside of the text-entry space. And once you are "out there" a backspace is interpreted as a navigation key and you go back in the browser history.

DOH!

I lost *everything*!!!!

GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 51m7MRUlCsL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_

Wink

81GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the sentiment, SD. Shabbs -- not so much.

82GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:12 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Thanks for the sentiment, SD. Shabbs -- not so much.

After using the "back" key, would "forward" not have brought you back? I've recovered a whole lot of emails that way.

83GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Thanks for the sentiment, SD. Shabbs -- not so much.

After using the "back" key, would "forward" not have brought you back? I've recovered a whole lot of emails that way.

It did, but to an empty text-entry box. I've got a setting to remember fields in a form, but it looks like this doesn't qualify.

Maybe there is a hidden setting in about:config

84GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2-0 Bruins Sad

Checked about:config and don't see anything. The setting to remember forms is for httpsonly (browser.formfill.saveHttpsForms). Perhaps your webmail is an https page. Or perhaps your webmail app stores entered text in a cookie.

85GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like we're not getting any help from the Flyers. No matter. All we have to do is win tonight. The Bruins are going on their California swing soon. Maybe the Leafs will give them a little going away present by beating them at home on Monday. Yeah, right.

86GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:2-0 Bruins Sad

Checked about:config and don't see anything. The setting to remember forms is for httpsonly (browser.formfill.saveHttpsForms). Perhaps your webmail is an https page. Or perhaps your webmail app stores entered text in a cookie.

No idea. You're way over my head. I just know that it's worked for me.

87GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why am I updating the Bruins game in this thread?

88GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 6 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Why am I updating the Bruins game in this thread?

Because you're a crazy man. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum