GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTD - Something something hockey game

+10
Ev
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I credit the "official" shabbs GDT/ first ever GTD with a side of these two -> :rp: < - for the win tonight

47GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I credit the "official" shabbs GDT/ first ever GTD with a side of these two -> :rp: < - for the win tonight

First GTD? It's like the third or fourth. It's a dog power tradition.

48GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens baby! #1 in the NE... #2 in the East!

Suck it Wing Dang Doodle Donkey Habs.

49GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

frustrating win (so I hear, I only saw the latter half of the third) but first in the NE even if it doesn't last is incredible. I didn't think it was possible. There's something about this coaching staff, man. I'm just feeling that we're on the brink of something special.

50GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very frustrating. 0-9 on the PP. That's gotta change.

51GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:22 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

asq2 wrote:frustrating win (so I hear, I only saw the latter half of the third) but first in the NE even if it doesn't last is incredible. I didn't think it was possible. There's something about this coaching staff, man. I'm just feeling that we're on the brink of something special.

Need a special D man like A Train to come from somewhere and I think his name is Borowiecki. Need another solid 2 way winger who can score 25ish a year, that might be Silfverberg. That's really about it. Might not be this year or next but come year 4 of this "rebuild" Ottawa is going to be on top of the NE for a long, long, long time. They have every piece you could want.

52GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Very frustrating. 0-9 on the PP. That's gotta change.

PP had been clicking recently, though. Maybe Spezza is doing a little slow recharge.

53GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Fire Cameron

Let them savour this a bit. Fire him tomorrow.

54GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:27 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

PP had been clicking recently, though. Maybe Spezza is doing a little slow recharge.

Has it? I must be missing something. scratch

55GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

Back before the recent strings of OT losses. Maybe a bit further than that. I remember watching the pre-game and they said that it was around 35% over some period of time.

56GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
asq2 wrote:frustrating win (so I hear, I only saw the latter half of the third) but first in the NE even if it doesn't last is incredible. I didn't think it was possible. There's something about this coaching staff, man. I'm just feeling that we're on the brink of something special.

Need a special D man like A Train to come from somewhere and I think his name is Borowiecki. Need another solid 2 way winger who can score 25ish a year, that might be Silfverberg. That's really about it. Might not be this year or next but come year 4 of this "rebuild" Ottawa is going to be on top of the NE for a long, long, long time. They have every piece you could want.

Yeah we have so many talented kids coming in and we're deep at every position. Although we could probably stand to pick up a defender in round one so long as he's the BPA.

But we've also got boatloads of cap-space and depending on how we do in the playoffs I think we could also turn some heads as far as FAs are concerned.

57GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:34 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Yeah we have so many talented kids coming in and we're deep at every position. Although we could probably stand to pick up a defender in round one so long as he's the BPA.

But we've also got boatloads of cap-space and depending on how we do in the playoffs I think we could also turn some heads as far as FAs are concerned.
StickmanDancing

58GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 22855_10

Wonderful.

If we could have one more 30 goal scorer next year...

59GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I didn't get to see this game, but I saw the highlight of the Greening goal...how is Condra credited with an assist, that was clearly Karlsson, wasn't it? scratch

60GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

asq2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

If they can finish 1st in the division there is no telling how far they can get come playoff time. I think Pitts rolls through the East but other then the Pens there isn't a team in the East the Sens can't beat.

61GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We'll be a tough out I think, maybe not a series win, but we'll be a pain to play against.

Some nice playoff experience too - including a Cup run for Bingo, which while isn't nearly the same intensity, is pretty intense in its own.

Z.Smith hasn't been playing his best, but his best is likely the playoffs grind, ditto Condra, Greening, Klinkhammer, O'Brien. Lots of physicality which is a good thing.

62GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

Back before the recent strings of OT losses. Maybe a bit further than that. I remember watching the pre-game and they said that it was around 35% over some period of time.

They were 6th in the league before tonight's game. They're 10th now. Facepalm

Still, even 10th is pretty good for a team that's going to finish 14th in the East.

63GTD - Something something hockey game - Page 4 Empty Re: GTD - Something something hockey game Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Sens knew what was at stake and looked like they were gripping the sticks a bit on the PP.

They will kick the crap out of the Leafs tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum