GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+17
rooneypoo
KidKarlsson
sandysensfan
cash
dennycrane
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Hobiesens
Ev
shabbs
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'm inclined to believe Nash.

Of course you are. Laugh1

Although, I'm not even sure what that tweet is supposed to mean.

Pretty sure he's clarifying that Nash didn't just go out and demand a trade, rather it was more of a miscommunication that he expressed to Columbus his opinion that the team ought to rebuild to improve.

re: Miller on Gustad's trade:

A lot of players are vocally upset when their team trades a player. These guys are a family and when the team for whatever reason tardes a family member it hurts. Minny is another example. When Shultz was traded a lot of people were upset, i.e. Clutterbuck.

Barfallo is a mess. I think Miller will be the net to want out.

Then why submit a list? And why does the agent state, in public, that the list will remain the same in the summer?

Who the hell knows anymore. Probably has something to do with team saying "ok, give us a list. If we can find a team you would rather play for we will accomodate that. Otherwise you say you are content here."

All I know is to lump Rick Nash into the same category as douchebags is highly uncalled for. This is a guy that is a class act to a tee and lives and breathes the city of Columbus. Whatever is going on is a troubling situation for everyone involved - the team, Nash, the fans. Even if Nash said he would like to play elsewhere I have no problem with him making that request.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'm inclined to believe Nash.

Of course you are. Laugh1

Although, I'm not even sure what that tweet is supposed to mean.

Pretty sure he's clarifying that Nash didn't just go out and demand a trade, rather it was more of a miscommunication that he expressed to Columbus his opinion that the team ought to rebuild to improve.

re: Miller on Gustad's trade:

A lot of players are vocally upset when their team trades a player. These guys are a family and when the team for whatever reason tardes a family member it hurts. Minny is another example. When Shultz was traded a lot of people were upset, i.e. Clutterbuck.

Barfallo is a mess. I think Miller will be the net to want out.

No. Columbus said they're rebuilding, so he asked out to get them assets.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

I have zero problems with the trade request, but just like with Heatbag, the NTC should be torn up upon trade request. If Nash wants to break the contract then Columbus should be able to break the clause.

Until Nash realizes that he will be a douchebag in my book.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:I have zero problems with the trade request, but just like with Heatbag, the NTC should be torn up upon trade request. If Nash wants to break the contract then Columbus should be able to break the clause.

Until Nash realizes that he will be a douchebag in my book.

Meh, you're given that right. It's all in the contract. But Columbus is garbage so I'd probably accept a trade anywhere else, really. How he didn't want to go to Nashville is beyond me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum