GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+17
rooneypoo
KidKarlsson
sandysensfan
cash
dennycrane
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Hobiesens
Ev
shabbs
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 24]

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Brian Lee gone = end of Muckler era officially

Brian Murray has shown me that he suck ar$e at deadline day trades - Commodore, Stillman, The Expert, Cullen etc. all gonzo...

But the Fisher and Kelly trades were good, and this year he got started really early getting Turris and a few days ago Big Ben

Yup. And guys like Stillman and Cullen were brought in to "get Fish going" and he just dragged them down. Laugh1 Laughing3
Cullen was awesome and Stillman was too when they finally teamed him up with Kelly and Vermette.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:I think Lee had turned himself into a nice NHL D man but this does open up a spot as Wideman, Blood, and possibly Claeson will be stepping into Bingo next year.

I honestly think this is a pretty lateral move but you will get more offense from Gilroy than Lee.

OR Ryan Suter.... LOL

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Riprock wrote:Rangers suck. I'll personally trade them Gilroy back for B Dubs
there's a pretty big + coming back from our side

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

my point is the guy says he won't go out and get a rental, and then goes out and gets a rental

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:my point is the guy says he won't go out and get a rental, and then goes out and gets a rental
Unless he knows he can sign him... we'll see I guess.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Number Twenty Nine wrote:my point is the guy says he won't go out and get a rental, and then goes out and gets a rental

he got a "rental" last year in Anderson too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Better chance of signing RFA Lee, no?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

cash wrote:
Riprock wrote:Rangers suck. I'll personally trade them Gilroy back for B Dubs
there's a pretty big + coming back from our side

Nope, no deal - final offer. Take it and go. :crossarms:

20 minutes left!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:I think Lee had turned himself into a nice NHL D man but this does open up a spot as Wideman, Blood, and possibly Claeson will be stepping into Bingo next year.

I honestly think this is a pretty lateral move but you will get more offense from Gilroy than Lee.

OR Ryan Suter.... LOL

YES! One can only wish.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

For sure... but maybe Murray sees something in Gilroy that he likes more than what he sees in Lee.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Looks the sun is setting on the Pancake express, sorry SD.....

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well I think everyone can safely say that Lee wasn't going to be much more than a 5, 6 D man. Gilroy may add a bit more pop on the offensive side of things and Murray is looking at this as a tryout....

Either way, this doesn't really change a ton in Ottawa.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

For sure... but maybe Murray sees something in Gilroy that he likes more than what he sees in Lee.

I guess. Like I said, I didn't even know he was no longer with the Rags so all I can do is wait and see.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Looks the sun is setting on the Pancake express, sorry SD.....

I bought all this butter and syrup!!!! WTF?!?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't get the idea that it gives them more flexibility. So what if Lee was an RFA, if they don't want him he was basically a UFA.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

the only flexibility is Murray grabbing his ankles.....

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I don't get the idea that it gives them more flexibility. So what if Lee was an RFA, if they don't want him he was basically a UFA.

Probably because it doesn't. Laugh1

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:the only flexibility is Murray grabbing his ankles.....

:rp:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum