GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

BlackBerry Bold - new user's thread (old geezers with advice welcomed)

+11
dennycrane
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
spader
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
SensHulk
tim1_2
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

fack I shoulda bought when it was at $6....

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I did when it was 7 and I told everyone I knew to do so. Nobody listened. I feel bad...NOT

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone know where I can buy a Micro Sim adapter in the city?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A carrier store should have one - Rogers, Bell, Telus etc... or try Best Buy/Future Shop...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nevermind I got it at CableLink at Lincoln Fields. Tried the other places before. Thanks though!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Damn this Z10 is sweet. So different than any other Berry out there.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Damn this Z10 is sweet. So different than any other Berry out there.

Try the screen share feature and get some apps going. How do u like the keyboard?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet phone. The keyboard will take some time to get use to but it is very good. I am really missing all my notification/alerts/led colours... and my calender did not get brought over nor did half my contacts. Grrrr! Very different UI. Very cool.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why doesn't BBM work on this Bold. All I get is a "Associating BBM with Your Blackberry ID" screen that keeps on going forever

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Why doesn't BBM work on this Bold. All I get is a "Associating BBM with Your Blackberry ID" screen that keeps on going forever
Do you have a BIS plan?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rogers Chat person said the data plan works on all phones including BlackBerry. I'm able to do everything else...BBM was working earlier as well.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle Rogers, just chatted with somebody else and they said I don't have the right data plan. THen why did you tell me earlier that I did. Diddle you.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rogers is so incompetent, holy Dung

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously wtf, how can one employee say something so different than the other. This employee said everything shabbs said. The other was a useless Wing Dang Doodle

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GMHockey on the Z10... delicious...

BlackBerry Bold - new user's thread (old geezers with advice welcomed) - Page 15 Gmhockeyz10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Diddle Rogers, just chatted with somebody else and they said I don't have the right data plan. THen why did you tell me earlier that I did. Diddle you.
Some CSRs are really dumb. For BB, you need a BB-specific plan to allow BIS/BBM etc... to work.

BB data plans work with all phones.

All other data plans DO NOT work with BBs.

Those are the rules.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:Diddle Rogers, just chatted with somebody else and they said I don't have the right data plan. THen why did you tell me earlier that I did. Diddle you.
Some CSRs are really dumb. For BB, you need a BB-specific plan to allow BIS/BBM etc... to work.

BB data plans work with all phones.

All other data plans DO NOT work with BBs.

Those are the rules.

Well I got it now, but Diddle Rogers employees, they should know their own company's Dung.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Old Bold users, how come I only sometimes get a notification in the bar on top, and sometimes I don't?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum