GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Edmonton @ Ottawa, 2PM, Saturday, February 11, 2012

+5
shabbs
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Greg Millen is almost as bad as Potvin. Just going on about who the Oilers are going to be terrific team and how Taylor Hall is so "big, fast and strong" (when in reality he really isn't that big).

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Greg Millen is almost as bad as Potvin. Just going on about who the Oilers are going to be terrific team and how Taylor Hall is so "big, fast and strong" (when in reality he really isn't that big).

He used to swoon over Fishlander and Wade Redden too. Not saying that means anything, but yeah.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If only Spezza had won that OT face-off... dare to dream...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:If only Spezza had won that OT face-off... dare to dream...

He didn't feel he had to pad his FO stats.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson = first Senator defenceman to hit 50 points since Wad Redden did in 2005-2006 :KKK:

Not a good game though when you lose to the Oilers. This is what frustrates a Senator fan - when they can beat the best teams and then lose to the worst teams.

And while the Sens have had a lot of exciting come from behind wins against some good teams, those aren't the situations you want to get into in the playoffs. These "easy must win" games are going to haunt the Sens should they miss the playoffs.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Oilers have speed... Sens D can't handle speed.. and the Sens forwards could not handle it either.. and they only got 1 goal in the 1st period when they were all over the Oilers... that was the difference.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:Oilers have speed... Sens D can't handle speed.. and the Sens forwards could not handle it either.. and they only got 1 goal in the 1st period when they were all over the Oilers... that was the difference.

Sens keep having these min breakdowns and getting killed by them. The pick play on Cowen (Eager goal) should have been a penalty, plain and simple, but Anderson should have kept his legs closed -- Eager is not going to pick too many corners. The OT play was just bad all around. Spezza playing shinny instead of standing Hall up; Kuba playing more shinny and being kinda lackadaisical on the play, letting Hall get around him. Anderson makes the stop but then pushes the rebound out, putting himself way out of position in the process; neither one of Karlsson or Michalek getting to the front of the net.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Off topic but... Whitney Houston died :S Only 48 yrs young.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Off topic but... Whitney Houston died :S Only 48 yrs young.

Sad.

Also sad that the 20 year old son of one of the Farrelly Brothers died as well (overdose).

Sad world. So much to live for.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:Oilers have speed... Sens D can't handle speed.. and the Sens forwards could not handle it either.. and they only got 1 goal in the 1st period when they were all over the Oilers... that was the difference.

Sens keep having these min breakdowns and getting killed by them. The pick play on Cowen (Eager goal) should have been a penalty, plain and simple, but Anderson should have kept his legs closed -- Eager is not going to pick too many corners. The OT play was just bad all around. Spezza playing shinny instead of standing Hall up; Kuba playing more shinny and being kinda lackadaisical on the play, letting Hall get around him. Anderson makes the stop but then pushes the rebound out, putting himself way out of position in the process; neither one of Karlsson or Michalek getting to the front of the net.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Riprock wrote:Off topic but... Whitney Houston died :S Only 48 yrs young.

I heard that.... just an incredible talented woman gone way too soon.... Got mixed up with that Bobby Brown... and started her spiral into drugs.

Haven't these people seen enough of it? DRUGS KILL...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow...Whitney Houston...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

"I Will Always Love You" might be one of the most powerful female vocal tracks ever.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Best singer I've ever heard for sure. Very sad. Her life was done after she met Bobby Brown

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Thanks for posting a clip of a goalie getting yanked after giving up a bad goal -- bad because had he been standing at the top of his crease instead of crouching deep inside it would have hit him or (that is, if Eager had shot the puck at all). On the play last night Anderson has to squeeze his legs together a little faster.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:"I Will Always Love You" might be one of the most powerful female vocal tracks ever.

Penned by Dolly Parton, I believe. The original version didn't do as well as Whitney's cover.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, how long before Stewie/Brian do a Hwitney joke?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum