GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7:00PM, Saturday, December 31, 2011

+5
sandysensfan
NEELY
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You gotta get both guys in, there's not a lot to it.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:ScoreOttawa: According to Coach Paul MacLean, Craig Anderson will start tonight. Matt Carkner is in, Brian Lee is out.

Don't understand that decision, but w/e.

Carkner is probably in because of Gaustad (payback tonight?), Kaleta & Kassian. Need some more toughness on the backend.

Let's hope the Sens team of the 2nd & 3rd period shows tonight... not the one from the 1st period.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:You gotta get both guys in, there's not a lot to it.

sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:ScoreOttawa: According to Coach Paul MacLean, Craig Anderson will start tonight. Matt Carkner is in, Brian Lee is out.

Don't understand that decision, but w/e.

Carkner is probably in because of Gaustad (payback tonight?), Kaleta & Kassian. Need some more toughness on the backend.

Let's hope the Sens team of the 2nd & 3rd period shows tonight... not the one from the 1st period.

Lee had a nice showing last night IMO, I wouldn't change the D - although Carkner should be a calming influence (although he played poorly on his return IMO).

Good call Sandy, there's a real chance the Sens want to be able to keep the Sabres subdued.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner finally getting a start in Bingo. Up here in January?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else delaying their NYE festivities until after the game?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:Anyone else delaying their NYE festivities until after the game?
I've already started... the Crown Royal is flowing...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:Anyone else delaying their NYE festivities until after the game?
I've already started... the Crown Royal is flowing...

Moosehead for me. Beer

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Crap penalty call on Spezza.

Buffalo up 1-0.

Anderson fell down after stopping a puck and couldn't get back to the net to stop the goal.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

That was a Tommy Salo goal, hope it doesn't cost us like it did Sweden.

We hit a crossbar and 3 posts so far. I'd say we're outplaying Buffalo by a large amount but still losing. Hope it's not going to be one of those games.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Carkner scores his 1st on a nice pass for Turris (0G, 4A, 4P in 6 games in Ottawa).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

all hail McLean.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Turris is buzzing in this game, doesn't look like a bust at all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Lehner finally getting a start in Bingo. Up here in January?

Lehner loses it. Big time. Might get suspended. Lost the game big, too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neiler, nice. In the other game, Stone has scored Canada's 1st (his 7th) and assisted on the 2nd Canada goal. 2-0.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

What a play by EK to catch Pominville and deny a breakaway.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Carkner and Neil. I guess they aren't trying to hit the corners.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Another post -- this time by Foligno.

Just aim for the center of the net -- Enroth is giving out rebounds like candy at Hallowe'en.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The four goal scorers tonight (so far) have scored a total of 12 goals (counting the four tonight). Neil is the runaway leader of this group with 5 of those 12.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum