GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

+10
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
spader
PTFlea
NEELY
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what's a cinnamon chips? intrigued

spader

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Yah. I won't even lie about this, I came in for those last night and couldn't buy them out of principal. Prob the thing I was most pissed off about.
Ha. Did you tell them that? Is that why they gave you a bag? What did the manager say, or did he just say that he was sorry?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Nah, we talked for like 5 mins and explained himself and said that's no excuse for how you were treated. They offered me a free lunch but I just said "gimme a bag of those cinnamon chips and we're good". He laughed and said deal.

Sounded like an alright guy in all honesty. Could have been a scenario of wrong place, wrong time. Either way, all I wanted was an apology and I'll be able to get my chips again! Life is as it should be.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:Yah. I won't even lie about this, I came in for those last night and couldn't buy them out of principal. Prob the thing I was most pissed off about.
Ha. Did you tell them that? Is that why they gave you a bag? What did the manager say, or did he just say that he was sorry?

Yeah, should have said you were coming in to buy a whole beef tenderloin.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Nah, we talked for like 5 mins and explained himself and said that's no excuse for how you were treated. They offered me a free lunch but I just said "gimme a bag of those cinnamon chips and we're good". He laughed and said deal.

Sounded like an alright guy in all honesty. Could have been a scenario of wrong place, wrong time. Either way, all I wanted was an apology and I'll be able to get my chips again! Life is as it should be.

shoulda taken the free lunch

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, wasn't about getting anything for free.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:what's a cinnamon chips? intrigued

Deep fried tortilla chips glazed with cinnamon. First time I had them was at Shoeless Joe's - they serve dessert nacho's.

You can make your own with them - just put some on a plate with chocolate chips, caramel syrup and ice cream. (Or whatever else you want).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Meh, wasn't about getting anything for free.

Did you at least collect the guy's tears?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

In a glass and drank it.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

Pretty much. Told me to come into the store so he could apologize in person. Honestly sounded like it was just a bad day and he made a mistake. C'est la vie.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

Pretty much. Told me to come into the store so he could apologize in person. Honestly sounded like it was just a bad day and he made a mistake. C'est la vie.

you think he had a bad day?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum