GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread

+8
PTFlea
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Da lil Guy
wprager
spader
Ev
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Only thing I could find for the guy.

People needless ripped this guy before even giving the guy a chance (some of us didn't). He's been great.

17Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:01 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cammy is a beauty. No nonsense, wants his team to win, no media bs

18Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:02 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's been stellar to begin his head coaching career. Way to go!!

19Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So what the hell happened to the PP?

20Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:05 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder who's running it now. Is it still Cameron, or did he offload it to someone else?

Few things frustrate me more than the Sens PP and their zone entry.

21Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Walk before they can run. Right now they are playing the game perfectly 5 on 5, that's where the team needed to get better and continues to get better. Worry about the PP.

22Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:I wonder who's running it now. Is it still Cameron, or did he offload it to someone else?

It's definitely someone else. Look at the results!

Plus the head coach usually does not run any of the special teams.

23Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Walk before they can run.  Right now they are playing the game perfectly 5 on 5, that's where the team needed to get better and continues to get better.  Worry about the PP.

Can you imagine where we'd be if MacLean played Wiercioch ahead of Phillips from the start?

24Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Probably the exact same

25Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Probably the exact same

You're no fun.

26Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:33 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:I wonder who's running it now. Is it still Cameron, or did he offload it to someone else?

It's definitely someone else.  Look at the results!

Plus the head coach usually does not run any of the special teams.

That's my understanding too. Did they hire a new AC when Cameron got the top job?

27Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They didn't hire anyone but there was a bit of shuffling around, for sure. I'm not even sure their PP was that much better before.

28Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why is it nearly impossible to find out who the special teams coaches are? You almost always know who the goalie coach is (typically a former goalie, and brought in as a special coach) and the same thing with defense (usually a former defenseman). But have you ever read an article about how a powerplay is struggling and have the reported call out the powerplay coach? It's usually one head coach and a couple assistant coaches, but almost never a breakdown of who does what. Yet all these reporters are at the practices all the time, surely they can figure out when the tea, is practicing 5-on-4 or 5-on-3 and who is talking to which players?

29Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What your asking for, Walter, would require actual work by the crack team of reporters who cover our beloved hockey team.

30Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Reeds switched to forwards, Jason smith does the d, and I'm pretty sure it's still Cameron's pp

31Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:What your asking for, Walter, would require actual work by the crack team of reporters who cover our beloved hockey team.

You mean ...

Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Brenna10

32Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

dumb and dumber cover the Sens ?

33Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:05 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Who's Dave Mustaine?
Oh man, I feel old now...

Google it man.

Megadeth lead vocalist.
shabbs!!!!
great having you back!

did i miss something?
dave is the winy little Wing Dang Doodle who cant handle being second best to Metallica.. boo hoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum