GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread Empty The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Seeing as Monsieur Lapierre is a hot topic for conversation among some GMH members, they are invited to battle it out here.

Personally, he's not a player I feel strongly about, but he seems to have his ardent fans and detractors.

Have fun, estie!

The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread Lapier10

Priceless DTR The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread 62136 Priceless.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:Seeing as Monsieur Lapierre is a hot topic for conversation among some GMH members, they are invited to battle it out here.

Personally, he's not a player I feel strongly about, but he seems to have his ardent fans and detractors.

Have fun, estie!

The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread 62136

I love the "bogosse" style in the pic The Maxim Lapierre Appreciation Thread 270956

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Of all the people that didn't deserve an appreciation thread you had to pick my least favorite one. Why couldn't you pick Darcy Tucker or Sean Avery? Why Maxine?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum