GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread

+8
PTFlea
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Da lil Guy
wprager
spader
Ev
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Cameron

Cameron is in charge of the Sens PP, and it is now the BEST PP in the entire league, running at a 31.2% clip!

All hail Dave Cameron! Fixer of the PP!

2Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

^ I think that's the first time that someone on here started a sentence with "All hail Dave..." and didn't end it with "Mustaine RocknRoll ."

3Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice. We lost good speed and physical presence, and 'Artiste and have turned it around. Personnel-wise, we should be doing worse. Well done, Dave.

Maybe it went like this:

Cameron: How about we play Gonchar on the left side since he shoots left, and Karlsson on the right, since he's a rightie?
Murray: I can't let you do that, Dave.

Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Hal9000

4Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Is he also in charge of the PK...because that could use some work.

5Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Da lil Guy wrote:Is he also in charge of the PK...because that could use some work.

Nope, that's Mark Reeds. The inbred elf-looking Diddler.

6Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

How do you guys know the roles of the assistant coaches ?

And yeah the PK needs work .... do we miss Greg Carvel ? Laughing3

7Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://www2.canada.com/topics/sports/story.html?id=5507804

Murray also believes that MacLean's chief assistants, Dave Cameron and
Mark Reeds, will complement MacLean's communication skills. Both come
directly from junior, giving them a fresh idea of the issues and
challenges facing young players. Cameron is in charge of the power play
and Reeds handles the penalty killing.

8Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:^ I think that's the first time that someone on here started a sentence with "All hail Dave..." and didn't end it with "Mustaine RocknRoll ."

Sacrilege.

9Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:32 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who's Dave Mustaine?

10Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:Who's Dave Mustaine?
Oh man, I feel old now...

Google it man.

Megadeth lead vocalist.

11Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Who's Dave Mustaine?
Oh man, I feel old now...

Google it man.

Megadeth lead vocalist.

Just teasing haha

12Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice thread. Positive for a change.

He's done a great job.

13Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Only thing I could find for the guy.

People needless ripped this guy before even giving the guy a chance (some of us didn't). He's been great.

14Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cammy is a beauty. No nonsense, wants his team to win, no media bs

15Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Dave Cameron Appreciation Thread Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:02 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's been stellar to begin his head coaching career. Way to go!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum