GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa vs. Winnipeg - Monday, Sep 26, 4pm EST, CBC

+17
The Silfer Server
Ev
asq2
spader
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
cash
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
Da lil Guy
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
SensHulk
tim1_2
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

A fight! Oh, wait. Even the fights are boring in this game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't say this often...but I don't think I can watch much more of this.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Is it me or does Rundblad look like he's just floating out there... I just saw him turn it over twice in a row...

Hmmm, didn't notice. So far I've liked his game, but if he's turning it over, that's not a good thing.
Keep in mind, this is only a very brief observation...

I really think it's more than Rundblad turning the puck over. These guys can't make a pass today -- they are not skating... Pavelec is a great goalie... don't be too surprised if a big goose egg today IF they continue playing the way they have been. The only one appearing to put in any effort is Auld.
Yeah, could be a whole big suck-fest across the board... too bad Neil tried to start something right at the end of the period... any surge will have fizzled out...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ice looks Dung for both teams. Auld has been impressive.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Is it me or does Rundblad look like he's just floating out there... I just saw him turn it over twice in a row...
No, I've noticed that too, and not just this game. This isn't the SEL he better light a fire under himself cuz he's on the fast bus to Bingo.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think people have to realize that Rundblad isn't Karlsson.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I don't say this often...but I don't think I can watch much more of this.

Ha. Get used to it. We aren't gonna come out of the gate flying this season. It's a work in progress. There'll be games like the last one (awesome) and games like this (boring). It could be worse. It could be August.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
No, I've noticed that too, and not just this game. This isn't the SEL he better light a fire under himself cuz he's on the fast bus to Bingo.

A lot of them are floating out there today...why single out Rundblad.

Winnipeg came to play.... Ottawa appears not to...

Be interesting to see what the coaches try to do to get them going.

If the ice is bad... both teams have to play on it... Winnipeg seems to be doing just fine.

Now we know why Winnipeg did not pick Couturier... that Schlieffe (sp?) is a great young player.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I don't say this often...but I don't think I can watch much more of this.

Ha. Get used to it. We aren't gonna come out of the gate flying this season. It's a work in progress. There'll be games like the last one (awesome) and games like this (boring). It could be worse. It could be August.

I'm pretty sure he's refering to the 9 Bingo players or whatever we have in our lineup. They're making it boring.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

A lot of them are floating out there today...why single out Rundblad.

Winnipeg came to play.... Ottawa appears not to...

Be interesting to see what the coaches try to do to get them going.

If the ice is bad... both teams have to play on it... Winnipeg seems to be doing just fine.

Now we know why Winnipeg did not pick Couturier... that Schlieffe (sp?) is a great young player.

Scheifele is dynamic. I don't remember hearing much about him prior to the draft, but he looks like he's gonna be great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

Yeah, I definitely think we're gonna struggle to score goals. That's life I guess, but missing Spezza, Michalek and Filatov (and Gonchar) is eating into our already anemic offense.

Love Hoffman, Grant etc., but they need time obviously.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll say it again, Corey Locke is awful. He makes an NHL game so boring.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Scheifele looks awesome, very impressed. Not sure what he can do in the OHL to learn more, but he'll be a lock for 120+ points.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:I'll say it again, Corey Locke is awful. He makes an NHL game so boring.

He's been balls, but I wouldn't put it all on him, that's for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Offense please.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dung, I think we broke Auld! Sad

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, Jets made a solid pick in Scheifele. Nicely done by them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm only half watching this to see what MacLean said and how they react to being crappy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum