GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Regher asked to move NTC for Buffalo

+6
Hoags
stempniaksen
NEELY
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I just don't get it from a Buffalo stand point. That's a lot to give up for a guy that isn't really going to improve the team all that much. Scoring help is more of a need for sure... Regher does nothing to help that.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Why would he waive for Buffalo? I wouldn't.

Why stay with a team that clearly does not want you ?

There's family and personal issues to consider of course.

He's being traded one way or the other at this point, why not stay in control of your destination. Buffalo? No way, find me another team please.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Why would he waive for Buffalo? I wouldn't.

Why stay with a team that clearly does not want you ?

There's family and personal issues to consider of course.

He's being traded one way or the other at this point, why not stay in control of your destination. Buffalo? No way, find me another team please.

Better team than Calgary. I guess this is a move to bring in a mentor for Myers which was (reportedly) lacking last season.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

And really with the new owner in place, apparently he's been amazing for the organisation. A real class act, that has treated the players and everyone in the franchise really well.

On top of which, they have a good coach, a top goalie, and a situation which is healthy, and could make good runs in the east.

On top of which, Regehr looks like a pretty subdued guy, who seems like he'd be willing to live in a calmer, less media critical environment.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:And really with the new owner in place, apparently he's been amazing for the organisation. A real class act, that has treated the players and everyone in the franchise really well.

On top of which, they have a good coach, a top goalie, and a situation which is healthy, and could make good runs in the east.

On top of which, Regehr looks like a pretty subdued guy, who seems like he'd be willing to live in a calmer, less media critical environment.

Also, he'd be playing on a non-train wreck team. That's gotta add some value. Calgary is Cussed right now. Buffalo, while not without problems, is far less Cussed. I'd go.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i hope this goes thru. I really dislike calgary but most alot of that has to do with sutter and he's gone. could we finally see a trade that CGY actually wins Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum