GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME THREE: Houston Aeros @ Binghamton Senators, Jun 1st, 7:35

+6
sandysensfan
tim1_2
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well we're winning Game 4 because

We're. Getting. Raped.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Well we're winning Game 4 because

We're. Getting. Raped.

I *knew* something was missing.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Well we're winning Game 4 because

We're. Getting. Raped.

I *knew* something was missing.

Whoever makes the Game 4 GDT, put "We're Getting Raped" in the title.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Boo. Crying

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bah!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Disappointing to say the least. I'll be watching with great interest to see if the coaching staff adapts to the style of play Houston is playing. They have to take the puck in and drive the net, the Houston players are expecting soft dumps, they're not expecting hard drives to the net and through the neutral zone to break the trap.

Kleinendorst and Stirling both need to come to Game 4 with a different game plan.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Disappointing to say the least. I'll be watching with great interest to see if the coaching staff adapts to the style of play Houston is playing. They have to take the puck in and drive the net, the Houston players are expecting soft dumps, they're not expecting hard drives to the net and through the neutral zone to break the trap.

Kleinendorst and Stirling both need to come to Game 4 with a different game plan.

I think we saw an indication of that already in the latter half of the 3rd. I'm not too worried although I don't like that they put themselves in a position where they have to win at least one more game in Houston.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I think we saw an indication of that already in the latter half of the 3rd. I'm not too worried although I don't like that they put themselves in a position where they have to win at least one more game in Houston.

We'll see...I hope they can get back on track here.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Bingo loses Game #3 by a score of 2-1. Sounds like they found the next gear late in the game... too late though...

They haven't been too good in any of their first home games throughout the playoffs.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This is exactly like New Jersey Devil hockey and they found ways to win lots of championships. Bingo's got no offensive game right now and if they have to win, Lehner will have to steal another couple of games, and that's quite alot to ask for a rookie tender who's been stellar so far but only natural if wheels fall off....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:This is exactly like New Jersey Devil hockey and they found ways to win lots of championships. Bingo's got no offensive game right now and if they have to win, Lehner will have to steal another couple of games, and that's quite alot to ask for a rookie tender who's been stellar so far but only natural if wheels fall off....

Houston looks fantastic. Like a well-oiled machine right now, it's up to the players and the coaching staff to take this opportunity given to them and make the most of it. Change the gameplan, open things up a little and get some damn shots on Hackett.

I believe in them, I think they win the next two, but either way, they've done us so proud. Win the next game and take it from there guys!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I believe in them, I think they win the next two, but either way, they've done us so proud. Win the next game and take it from there guys!

I'm gonna go ahead and say I'll be pissed if they don't win the Cup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I believe in them, I think they win the next two, but either way, they've done us so proud. Win the next game and take it from there guys!

I'm gonna go ahead and say I'll be pissed if they don't win the Cup.

Me too. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, there's another GDT up. It's been up for a while. Has something for SpezD in it.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I will be upset and feel bad for the guys.. not pissed off.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:I will be upset and feel bad for the guys.. not pissed off.

Soft.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum