GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The great Ketchup debate

+20
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
SensGirl11
tim1_2
Number Twenty Nine
jawal
LethalLehner
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
strachattack
garblar
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 65]

931The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I had ketchup Doritos yesterday. Still best Chip ever made!

932The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:03 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I had ketchup Doritos yesterday. Still best Chip ever made!

Yeah.  Delicious.

933The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm having slow cooked drumsticks with a side of ketchup Doritos tonight.

934The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I envy you old friend.

- Unknown Author

935The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I ordered some pizza on Sunday and it was delivered by Old-School-Pizza-Delivery-Guy. He had one of those change dispensers on his belt. He was driving a green Datsun wagon with stick-on fake wood panels on the side. OK, the part in the last sentence was made up, but can you imagine?!?!?!?!

936The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I want pizza, old friend

937The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I want pizza, old friend

Better you than me! I think I've had some 4 times in the last week and a half. Who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll have it at least once more before the week is out.

938The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:46 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle, I love me some pizza.  Think I'll get "panzerottis" (calzones) from Pizza Pizza tomorrow.  Nothin' like a good calzone.

939The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Diddle, I love me some pizza.  Think I'll get "panzerottis" (calzones) from Pizza Pizza tomorrow.  Nothin' like a good calzone.

My son loves those. He works til midnight and it's often straight to Pizza Pizza. Never brings me any though. Violin

940The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Diddle, I love me some pizza.  Think I'll get "panzerottis" (calzones) from Pizza Pizza tomorrow.  Nothin' like a good calzone.

My son loves those. He works til midnight and it's often straight to Pizza Pizza. Never brings me any though. Violin

They're the only thing worth getting from Pizza Pizza. I dunno why more places don't offer calzones. They're not that hard to make. Make a pizza and fold it in half...presto! Calzone! So delicious.

941The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

To make them properly you need to spread an egg and milk mixture on the edges and press it together with a fork and then spread that mixture over the top so it bakes to a nice golden brown. Dancing Dumbo

I used to work in the Pizza area of the East Side Mario's back when I was a snot nosed teenager.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

942The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:59 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:To make them properly you need to spread an egg and milk mixture on the edges and press it together with a fork and then spread that mixture over the top so it bakes to a nice golden brown. Dancing Dumbo

Yeah. So that takes three seconds. If Pizza Pizza can do it, so can the million other pizza places.

943The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:00 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:To make them properly you need to spread an egg and milk mixture on the edges and press it together with a fork and then spread that mixture over the top so it bakes to a nice golden brown. Dancing Dumbo

Yeah.  So that takes three seconds.  If Pizza Pizza can do it, so can the million other pizza places.

Don't others?

- Unknown Author

944The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:00 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Panzerotti is deep-fried, calzones are baked.

945The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Panzerotti is deep-fried, calzones are baked.

Interesting.

946The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does Pizza Hut still have the P'Zone? Those were good.

947The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

They're the only thing worth getting from Pizza Pizza.  I dunno why more places don't offer calzones.  They're not that hard to make.  Make a pizza and fold it in half...presto!  Calzone!  So delicious.

I McCain pizza pockets and pretend they're calzones. Sad

948The great Ketchup debate - Page 63 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Speaking of pizza pockets. What should I eat for lunch that involves ketchup?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum