GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The great Ketchup debate

+20
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
SensGirl11
tim1_2
Number Twenty Nine
jawal
LethalLehner
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
strachattack
garblar
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 65]

481The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tuttifruitti.com/

Used to go to it in Erin Mills Town Centre.

482The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm stopping at Kenny Roger's on the way home tonight!

WTF is that.

Now I have "The Gambler" stuck in my brain.

:slap:

483The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:You lived on the same street as Chara!!!!!

Yes. He was at 113 and we were at the top of the hill in 169. Walked past his house all the time with the kids on the way to the playground. He used to drive his SUV too fast for my liking on a street with lots of little kids (including mine).

484The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:http://www.tuttifruitti.com/

Used to go to it in Erin Mills Town Centre.

Yeah Tutti Frutti is awesome, I go there quite a few times.

485The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tim Horton's will be rolling out their new Extra Large coffee and bumping down it's existing cups by one size.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/01/16/tims-offers-big-brew

486The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:Has anyone tried Spud's yet?

I've been there a few times. It's pretty good, it's a little pricey and it takes forever to get your order but I've had a couple of their "unusual poutine's" and we love it.

487The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
Riprock wrote:Has anyone tried Spud's yet?

I've been there a few times. It's pretty good, it's a little pricey and it takes forever to get your order but I've had a couple of their "unusual poutine's" and we love it.

Ya. It's just ok.

488The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Also, Spuds is available for purchase. Apparently, they're trying to roll out franchises already (they didn't have their full menu available during their soft open because they were spending all their time with the expansion). Seems like a make-or-break business model.

489The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna open Loafer's Bread Café and Toasterium.

"More than just Peanut Butter and Jelly, unless you want Peanut Butter and Jelly."

490The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So I have had Spud's a few times now. About the length of time it takes - that is because they cook the fries to order.

Also, tried D&S BBQ for the first time last night (and again right now thanks to left overs).

The menu is awesome - so much to choose. We had some Armadillo eggs to start (jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, packed in ground sausage shaped like an egg).

I had the brisket with red rice and cole slaw. The brisket I found to be fatty and oily. Would have loved to try the meat sampler though - 2 beef ribs, 3 st. louis style pork ribs, chicken and brisket - $28.

491The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hey, if anyone's ever in Stittsville on Hazeldean, the chip truck in the Rona parking lot is great. Get the large poutine...it's huge and delicious.

The guy that runs the place is a hoot, and sometimes there is a hot blonde working there. And by hot, I mean she has a big rack. And is hot.

492The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:So I have had Spud's a few times now. About the length of time it takes - that is because they cook the fries to order.

Also, tried D&S BBQ for the first time last night (and again right now thanks to left overs).

The menu is awesome - so much to choose. We had some Armadillo eggs to start (jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, packed in ground sausage shaped like an egg).

I had the brisket with red rice and cole slaw. The brisket I found to be fatty and oily. Would have loved to try the meat sampler though - 2 beef ribs, 3 st. louis style pork ribs, chicken and brisket - $28.

that's the place with that disgusting looking but awesome looking burger!

http://www.dsbbq.ca/the-determinator-hamburger.html

The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 The-determinator-hamburger-2

493The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

A couple beside us actually ordered it and shared it. I felt sick just looking at it.

494The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The Works is still running their Sens home-game special - 2 burgers, 2 8oz shakes and a tower of rings for $30 - only valid on home games

495The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So the Sens and Wendy's have this new promo where if Ottawa scores a goal in the final minute of a game, you get a free baconator. I went to the Carolina game a couple weeks ago, and Ottawa scored in the final minute. When announcing the promo, Stuntman Stu said "starting tomorrow, get your free Baconator....". So I figured I had more than one day.

I went to redeem my ticket on Monday, before the game...."Sorry, that deal was only good the day after." So I'm boycotting Wendy's, and I owe Stuntman Stu a kick to the face.

I was so excited, and then so crushed.

496The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I am not a fan of the new Wendy's hamburgers. More juicy? More like more greasy. They suck now. Go back to the way it was. Whopper with cheese please. Wink

497The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I am not a fan of the new Wendy's hamburgers. More juicy? More like more greasy. They suck now. Go back to the way it was. Whopper with cheese please. Wink

I pretty much like, to varying degrees, all fast food joint burgers. Wendy's, Harveys and DQ are slightly ahead of BK for me and way ahead of McDonald's.

498The great Ketchup debate - Page 33 Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wendy's has fallen off now for me with their "new" burgers. Harvey's is tops, agreed. Have not had a DQ or A&W burger is forever...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum