GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The great Ketchup debate

+20
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
SensGirl11
tim1_2
Number Twenty Nine
jawal
LethalLehner
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
strachattack
garblar
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 65]

1The great Ketchup debate Empty The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Since it seems to be a hot topic you can debate everything Ketchup/Brand name/No name etc...

2The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Heinz or nothing. None of that hippy organi stuff either.

3The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Haha. Awesome.

4The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Big Ev wrote:Heinz or nothing. None of that hippy organi stuff either.

Do you know what a duvet is? A blanket....just a blanket.

5The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm on board with the RC Cola. I like that stuff as much as coke. It's just hard to find when you want a cola.

6The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I support the corporations!

7The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:I support the corporations!

Lier!! What about Kraft and their popular Kraft Dinner? Sarcasm

8The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I do prefer it with Ketchup BTW.

Also it's a great meal with Ground beef right after having your wisdom teeth pulled. You can swallow it down with relatively little chewing. Dancing

9The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Who was saying that they can't get the kids to eat store-brand ketchup? Just keep the empty bottle of Heinz and replace it with cheaper stuff. What the kids don't see, they won't know.

Of course (just to complicate things), you'll have to choose a good brand. Aylmer ketchup, if it's still around, is immediately recognizable as not-Heinz.

Oh, and I'm for PC cola. Diet, caffeine-free. Gold can. Best. Cola. Ever.

10The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Or the major film companies that produced such modern classics as Pulp Fiction and The Matrix?

11The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Or the major film companies that produced such modern classics as Pulp Fiction and The Matrix?
Matrix

12The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ketchup FTW

I love Ketchup and I put ketchup on everything. that inlcudes KD....and Pizza....and Poutine.....

that's right...I went there.

13The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I remember drinking RC Cola when you had to use a can opener to drink it.

14The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just bought some no name brand Almonds and I gotta say I can't tell the difference from regular ones. Cool

15The great Ketchup debate Empty Re: The great Ketchup debate Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Who was saying that they can't get the kids to eat store-brand ketchup? Just keep the empty bottle of Heinz and replace it with cheaper stuff. What the kids don't see, they won't know.

Of course (just to complicate things), you'll have to choose a good brand. Aylmer ketchup, if it's still around, is immediately recognizable as not-Heinz.

Oh, and I'm for PC cola. Diet, caffeine-free. Gold can. Best. Cola. Ever.

As I said in the original Ketchup thread, The Man ensured that Aylmer won't get in the way of freedom of choice any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 65]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum