GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Political Debate

+2
Flo The Action
Lagoon
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1American Political Debate Empty American Political Debate Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Munch Burning Car

2American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:29 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dumb and dumber.
can't believe this is the best that nation has to offer as president and candidate.
Says a lot about the nation itself.

3American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

The next two will be moderated much better. This one was chaos at its finest.

4American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:34 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not worth discussing. They actually shouldn't be giving Trump a platform to spew his hate and incite violence on national TV.

5American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:42 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't even realize it was on...was watching baseball

6American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:48 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Looking forward to when SCOTUS has their say. I can’t see them letting the current numbers stand. Whatever they decide, I hope it is peacefully accepted by all.

7American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Has anyone heard anything recently about Hunter's laptop? Amazing how the MSM and social networks just disappeared what should have been the biggest story of the election.

Giuliani was the only one working it and he's got other fish to fry. Biden likely made a deal to not go after Trump post transition in exchange for Trump dropping this, now. The only ones who can open this can of worms up again are the ones who worked hard to suppress it in the first place. And I suspect they will simply put it in their back pocket for the next 4 years to keep Biden in line.

8American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:46 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

That’s the MSM for you. Only hope is Trump wins so the Democrats can’t get away with their bribes and voter fraud.

9American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:That’s the MSM for you. Only hope is Trump wins so the Democrats can’t get away with their bribes and voter fraud.

Not sure. They have been blatantly biased for 4 years, completely abandoning any pretense of journalistic integrity, ignoring significant news stories themselves  and censuring others' attempts; and the worst that they got was Cruz shouting at Jack on a zoom call.

Maybe with Trump gone they will have no choice but turn their attention on the Democrats and the public (left) will finally wake up to their hypocrisy.

Last edited by wprager on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

10American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

That’s not how Democrats work or their agenda unfortunately. Politics are too divisive for me to really care about an in-depth convo. It never ends well. The world is divided and believe what you want. Just be happy because we can’t change anything in it.

11American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anything, the ridiculousness of the present just points to how doomed the human race is. I'm just hoping we end up going extinct before we spread to other planets.

Our inherent ability to politicize everything and spew hatred about "the other side" without making attempts to truly understand the other side is remarkable.

I'll see you all in hell, if it exists. If not, rest comfortably knowing that the human race is doomed and let's just enjoy the time we have.

12American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Well said.

13American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, so you are a doomsday fearmonger.

14American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:32 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Oh, so you are a doomsday fearmonger.

I'm not saying the end is nigh. What I'm saying is we're on the path to our own destruction. All you have to do realize this is believe in science, and also look at the world from a political standpoint. Beyond Cussed.

Look at how much trouble we've had with a virus.

15American Political Debate Empty Re: American Political Debate Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I believe in science ... the *scientists*, maybe but as much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum