GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitter it up at GMHockey

+2
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can't find any 22_4_ever. Just follow me on Twitter and I'll find you that way.

47Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:Can't find any 22_4_ever. Just follow me on Twitter and I'll find you that way.

don't ask me...I'm new to all this...if I put twitter.com/22_4_ever in my browser I see my page.

I just found and "followed" you...could it be a security thing? I've checked and don't see a setting restricting people from finding me, but who knows...

48Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Can't find any 22_4_ever. Just follow me on Twitter and I'll find you that way.
He's right here: http://twitter.com/22_4_ever

49Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I just found it.

50Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ok...one last question....I'm trying to change my image from the egg to a graphic. Problem is no matter how I size the graphic it cuts off the left and right side...does anyone know the requirements...

Further to that...I've posted my first tweet...wow I feel great. I will watch Condra tonight as well as some others and tweet anything interesting I find...oh and I thought I would post my 3 stars before the end of the game..we'll see what I thought compared to everyone else...

should be fun.

51Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Are you a big Van Allen fan or a Kelly fan? Or perhaps you just want to be that age forever?

52Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

22 is my sons number in hockey. Thus the 22_4_ever. Just happens I loved Tocchet growing up so it works as well. Funny thing is that he (my son) loves Kelly, and when Chris scored his 2 goals that one game he was freaking out.

53Twitter it up at GMHockey - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter it up at GMHockey Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

GMHockey Page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/GMHockey/184313241608036

Become a fan and "like" GMHockey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum