GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens eyeing Da Costa?

+7
shabbs
sandysensfan
wprager
Ev
Hoags
CockRoche
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
No luck. All I find is this thread that you started.

Meh.

No luck for me either. There has to be a way...

Here you go, the power of Google. Smile

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5025-university-college-ufas

Nice find. I really went on a warpath there with my posts about him.

Since those posts by the way, he has won Eastern Player of the week twice IIRC and has been on fire in 2011.

17Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:48 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:

Here you go, the power of Google. Smile

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5025-university-college-ufas

Excellent, thanks. Our search engine must suuuuuuuuck.

18Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Fair enough, but I still think we could entice him here.

I hope so too

19Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Beaten to the punch. Always use a google search with the "site:gmhockey.com" at the end to restrict the search to just here. For example:

"dacosta site"gmhockey.com" and voila.

20Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Sounds like a good player. Seems to have had success in the last 4 yrs.

How many teams would be after him? Would he be too small for the Leafs at 5ft 11?

Sens could give him a good chance to slide into an NHL spot due to the space available next season.

21Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Beaten to the punch. Always use a google search with the "site:gmhockey.com" at the end to restrict the search to just here. For example:

You mean like this:

site:gmhockey.com "da costa"

Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Gmhockey

Wink

22Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Beaten to the punch. Always use a google search with the "site:gmhockey.com" at the end to restrict the search to just here. For example:

You mean like this:

Wink

Weird. For some reason, when I enter that search term, it doesn't show this thread, though it does return others (including the University/College UFAs thread). I even tried changing it to search this site for the misspelled "Eying" to see if it would return this thread. It did not. Perhaps searching with this method only looks at content, not title?

23Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How the heck do you spell eyeing then? Dammit! Dammit!

24Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So, it's our spell check that's wrong apparently. It's eyeing.

25Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:

You mean like this:

Wink

Weird. For some reason, when I enter that search term, it doesn't show this thread, though it does return others (including the University/College UFAs thread). I even tried changing it to search this site for the misspelled "Eying" to see if it would return this thread. It did not. Perhaps searching with this method only looks at content, not title?
It may be an index timing thing... this thread was just started today so it may not be on Google's radar yet.

26Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

You mean like this:

Wink

Funny thing is, that's exactly how I typed it in the google search box at first. I just didn't catch it in my post.

27Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Give it a day or two and it will be there. Google uses bots, not pre-cogs.

28Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

From the sounds of it, according to Roche, he's obviously good. I guess I just wonder about his size.

29Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That must be why he's undrafted.

30Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

He's a taller Cammalleri. He's not that small, he was when he was 18 though. Like Butler.

31Sens eyeing Da Costa? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens eyeing Da Costa? Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so what are the potential upsides for a guy like him? i was looking at his stats but those can be deceiving. what's his game like? speedy? good hands?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum