GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games

+2
SensHulk
Riprock
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I guess lol, but I just don't have much interest in paying to watch the AHL, and I don't follow it or know who the good teams are (mainly only know Hershey is a beast).

I LOVE Centre Ice and I get the OHL package as well, so I think I'm set as far as hockey coverage goes for the season CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 54934

Speaking of broadcasts, any updates on the future of the Sens colour guy?

Lee Versage.

17CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:I guess lol, but I just don't have much interest in paying to watch the AHL, and I don't follow it or know who the good teams are (mainly only know Hershey is a beast).

I LOVE Centre Ice and I get the OHL package as well, so I think I'm set as far as hockey coverage goes for the season Smile

Speaking of broadcasts, any updates on the future of the Sens colour guy?

I wouldn't want to be charged for non-hockey months (July, August, September), so $90 give or take, yeah, that might be a bit much actually, but I really want to see Lehner, Wiercioch, Hoffman, Cowick, Gyrba and Daugavins, D.Smith (important, one of the best puck movers in the AHL) etc.

I wish it was AHL instead of OHL in the CI package, then I'd be all set.

18CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I'm surprised there's no reality show to name the new colour commentator... *eye roll*

I'm fairly certain SD just wants to watch Bingo... which I don't blame him for... they are going to be fun to watch.

19CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I love the description of Dean Brown on the Team's website. It's a joke but I actually agree with it:

Dean Brown
Senators Play-by-Play
Dean was born in Manitoba, but moved to Ontario in the early 80's. Since then he has won virtually no professional awards or commendations. Dean has done a remarkably adequate job calling the Senators games since the clubs inception and has had a largely forgettable career. If it were not for the sympathetic management at the Team 1200 Dean likely would be a greeter at a Big Box store.

Dean Brown … he’s not much of a broadcaster, but he's all ours!

20CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC to Broadcast 10 AHL games Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:I'm surprised there's no reality show to name the new colour commentator... *eye roll*

I'm fairly certain SD just wants to watch Bingo... which I don't blame him for... they are going to be fun to watch.

Oh yeah, I couldn't care less about the other teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum