GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senatory broadcast schedule

+7
Jordo
BigRig
wprager
shabbs
Hobiesens
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 pm

http://senators.nhl.com/team/app?service=page&page=SubseasonSchedule

Well, it's not complete (still missing sportsnet) but TSN, CBC and RDS are in. The good news is the first two games are going to be on TV at the very least, maybe the first 3 or 4

2Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

first off does RDS always have that much coverage of the sens
second sportsnet usually covers around 40 of the sens games especially with a large amount of home games i imagine a lot of coverage in the first part of the season

3Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like I might have to order RDS again, just for the games.

4Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Dash wrote:Looks like I might have to order RDS again, just for the games.

If I remember right from last year, SNET-E had about 80% of the games that RDS had. I could be wrong.

5Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

But I don't get the games on SNET-E thanks to blackouts, cause I ain't in Sens Region.

Sportsnet is the only broadcaster that does that though. CBC will show the national games on their main channels, and will also show the Sens on local CBC, which is great when they have the double bill with Leafs and/or Habs getting the headliner.

6Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dash wrote:But I don't get the games on SNET-E thanks to blackouts, cause I ain't in Sens Region.

Sportsnet is the only broadcaster that does that though. CBC will show the national games on their main channels, and will also show the Sens on local CBC, which is great when they have the double bill with Leafs and/or Habs getting the headliner.

I hear you Dash, I'm near you and those blackouts frustrate me so much. RDS it is I guess, do you even understand French?

7Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've always preferred to filter the nhl.com's overall schedule...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=ott

But that's just me...

Wink

8Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:
Dash wrote:But I don't get the games on SNET-E thanks to blackouts, cause I ain't in Sens Region.

I hear you Dash, I'm near you and those blackouts frustrate me so much. RDS it is I guess, do you even understand French?

No, but I don't understand most of the commentators anyways lol.

Fortunately you really don't need to understand... you don't even need the audio really.

9Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dash wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:

No, but I don't understand most of the commentators anyways lol.

Fortunately you really don't need to understand... you don't even need the audio really.

Luckily I'm French to begin with. It helps my son better understand the French language as he loves watching the Sens and he benfits because it's in French. Win-win for moi.

Have any of you watched the games in Punjabi before?

10Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, man, NHL in Punjabi was pretty wild. I don't know if they had it on free preview or what, but I watched a bit for fun.

11Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL, I kept seeing it on the EPG and never got a chance to actually listen to it. I heard they were crazy enthusiastic, or maybe it was just the way they talked lol. But it's like the primary language in Brampton .

12Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Anyone know how much the package is with Rogers? ~$20?

I missed too many games last year that were on there....

13Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

No idea, but it's an extra $5 for the French HD theme pack.

14Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

BigRig77 wrote:Anyone know how much the package is with Rogers? ~$20?

I missed too many games last year that were on there....

You can't JUST buy Centre Ice. At least in the past you couldn't. You have to buy the super sports package which is $29.99/month, but you get ALL the sports channels- Centre Ice, Sunday Ticket, NCAA, NBA, Nascar Hot Seat, all the soccer games. You also get all the OHL games as well.

It's like an extra 100 channels. I only used it for hockey, and I watched ALOT of hockey.

15Senatory broadcast schedule Empty Re: Senatory broadcast schedule Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:39 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I hope the ones that aren't listed on TV will be on CI...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum