GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL CI Schedule

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NHL CI Schedule Empty NHL CI Schedule Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Alright, so I found the schedule for the remainder of this season for CI.

The bad news is, it doesn't look like the Canes/Sens game is on anywhere tonight. Sad

The good news is that our Saturday game against Atlanta (Which also isn't on cable TV) is on CI!!!

http://www.shaw.ca/NR/rdonlyres/F2E8E26E-451C-4FAE-86E4-A36767B842E6/0/2009NHLCIBroadcastSchedule03122009.pdf

2NHL CI Schedule Empty Re: NHL CI Schedule Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

This TSN2 is such horse'Dung. You pay $30/month to get ALL of the hockey games broadcasted. Even if there's a network feed, they should carry the additional broadcasts anyway! I know for a fact that this one's on MSN-SE... Why can't they carry it?
It makes no sense.

3NHL CI Schedule Empty Re: NHL CI Schedule Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Jordo wrote:This TSN2 is such horse'Dung. You pay $30/month to get ALL of the hockey games broadcasted. Even if there's a network feed, they should carry the additional broadcasts anyway! I know for a fact that this one's on MSN-SE... Why can't they carry it?
It makes no sense.

I completely agree, this is total bull. For all of those who pay for CI, the games should be on, especially home team games, they can air on CI for sure. There are what, 7 channels or more on CI and usually only 3-5 games on, they should air the games on the free CI channels and be done with it. There must be a lot of complaints from this and it better be rectified by next season at the latest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum