GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

rumours "du jour"

+19
The Silfer Server
PKC
Oglethorpe
Straight Shooter
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
Ev
wprager
LeCaptain
asq2
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
Riprock
PTFlea
Flo The Action
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

166rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fat Penner.

167rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Fat Penner.

How's Penner's on the defensive side of things? Is he a ... wait for it ... Chubby Checker?

168rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would love Vinny on the Sens...he's one of the best players in the league when he's playing at his best, and he would definately be a better toption than Savard. But, he doesn't need a change of scenery anymore and Yzerman has given him the vote of confidence, so I think chances of acquiring him are slim. Would be sweet though!

169rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like Senschirp is on to this. more to come...

170rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Flo The Action wrote:1the lengh of his contract is challenged...

2yzerman told vinny he wouldn't be traded.

3lecavalier has a NTC and doesn't want to leave.

4 i doubt BM wants 2 center making 7 mill off the cap.

When did Vin tell you he didnt want to leave? I rather have Spezza and Vinny than Spezza and Fisher... worth the extra 3M.. but that's just me.

171rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:24 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:1the lengh of his contract is challenged...

2yzerman told vinny he wouldn't be traded.

3lecavalier has a NTC and doesn't want to leave.

4 i doubt BM wants 2 center making 7 mill off the cap.

When did Vin tell you he didnt want to leave? I rather have Spezza and Vinny than Spezza and Fisher... worth the extra 3M.. but that's just me.

I don't see it being an in conference trade...for whatever reason.

172rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Savard or bust. I don't think Murray would take on another goalie after acquiring Leclaire and hiring his former coach - and Lehner's bright future - and Elliott who's woefully underrated IMO.

I think it's a forward - either Brad Boyes or Marc Savard, but I don't really see Boyes as a guy to push you into contention for a Cup.

173rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

The more I see Savard and read into the situation the less I want him on the team. That being said, if the return is small enough then he'd be a fine fit.

174rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sigh...this trade isn't going to happen is it? is that BDP guy known to take this long to update on a rumor?

175rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

BDP?

176rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:BDP?

Backdoorpass - a guy on HFboards who seems to have some sources within the Sens organization.

I'm skeptical.

177rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:sigh...this trade isn't going to happen is it? is that BDP guy known to take this long to update on a rumor?

It's called showmanship.

178rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:BDP?

Backdoorpass - a guy on HFboards who seems to have some sources within the Sens organization.

I'm skeptical.

With the exception of the Spezza fiasco (a self-declared stunt on his part), BDP has repeatedly proven himself to be a reliable source. I think we have give him the benefit of the doubt -- that is, we assume that something may be in the works (BDP's original post said something to the effect of an 80% chance of a move) -- at least until he provides another update or explains those two posts.

179rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:sigh...this trade isn't going to happen is it? is that BDP guy known to take this long to update on a rumor?

It's called showmanship.

If I could give you +10 for that post, I would.

180rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Some who've talked to him seem to believe he's in the immediate family of one of the Senators top scouts.

181rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's called showmanship.

If I could give you +10 for that post, I would.

The truth is always good for a +10 rumours "du jour" - Page 12 270956

182rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Well there's BDP's update (terrible spelling and lack of punctuation included):

just so yuo guys know its not going to happen over ngiht or withen the next couple days even just couple things have to happen for this deal to go through

183rumours "du jour" - Page 12 Empty Re: rumours "du jour" Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Well there's BDP's update (terrible spelling and lack of punctuation included):

just so yuo guys know its not going to happen over ngiht or withen the next couple days even just couple things have to happen for this deal to go through
also after a friend pointing something out to me i will be now done talking about things on here, senschirp has been great with me but after hearing about then going to read a blog on hockey buzz involving me i am now done, i just thought it would stay on here and give people to talk about things that i know are hapening but now it has grown bigger and i dont really like that

Cussing Travis Yost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum