GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

possible moves on draft day

+17
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
SensFan71
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
wprager
Phoenix30
LeCaptain
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
SDH89
Ev
PTFlea
Riprock
Flo The Action
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

31possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Dash wrote:Marc Savard to CLB?
Sources Say there is a possible trade in the works, with the Boston Bruins dealing Blake Wheeler and Marc Savard to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for the 4th overall pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. It's likely that the Bruins would also include their 15th overall pick in the deal as well, leaving Boston with both the 2nd and 4th pick in the first round.
where is this coming from? source?

NHL Sources Say is the source

how reliable have they been in the past?

32possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I don't know, sorry. I follow them on Twitter, since the trade deadline I believe. Probably around the same reputability as Dallas Dave?

33possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Pipe Dream. Guy toook a hometown discount, Chiarelli will never do that.

34possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:I don't know, sorry. I follow them on Twitter, since the trade deadline I believe. Probably around the same reputability as Dallas Dave?

Nowhere near as reliable.

35possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DarrenDreger Dale Tallon says he's talking to a number of teams, but doesn't have a deal for Horton, yet. The Panthers will be moving players next week.

36possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:If you can get Horton and Weiss for Spezza you do it.

Don't think you could get both personally. But maybe if they did that big Foligo, Spezza, 16th overall, Lee for Weiss/Horton, Ballard and the 3rd overall. Not sure how excited Florida would be about that.

Who knows, but I think Tallon is in over his head with the amount of guys that want out down in Florida. They need to start over again. Im not banking on it happening to be honest because it doesnt make sense from Florida's POV. Why would they take on Spezza?

You might be able to get Horton for Foligno, Lee, and a prospect perhaps though.

Add in O'brien and Zubov for a 2nd you got a deal, possible moves on draft day - Page 3 270956

37possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:DarrenDreger Dale Tallon says he's talking to a number of teams, but doesn't have a deal for Horton, yet. The Panthers will be moving players next week.

Here comes the BOOM in Florida.

38possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i keep hearing about trades left and right but nothing from ottawa. i want to keep spezza but can't we do something else to improve our team Crying

39possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i keep hearing about trades left and right but nothing from ottawa. i want to keep spezza but can't we do something else to improve our team Crying

All we need is Cullen and Z.Michalek. I realize that's a lot to ask, but if we make some little moves, we can fit both under.

40possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i keep hearing about trades left and right but nothing from ottawa. i want to keep spezza but can't we do something else to improve our team Crying

All we need is Cullen and Z.Michalek. I realize that's a lot to ask, but if we make some little moves, we can fit both under.
i had calculated that one and we didn't even have to move anyone for that one to work.

i'm still hoping for campbell to magicaly appear in our dressing room.

41possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i had calculated that one and we didn't even have to move anyone for that one to work.

I still refuse to get too excited, but I think a right-handed, more offensive version of Volchenkov in Michalek - who's also equally as young - is a dream for the Sens. It allows a few MAJOR options IMO.

First, we can have a rock-solid D next year in Phillip, Michalek, Kuba, Karlsson, Campoli, Carkner. Second, it truly opens the door to trade Kuba next summer and start integrating the young D-men we have. And third, it gives Cowen another year in Spokane and it gives Wiercioch some time in the AHL along with Gryba.

All very positive things IMO. All this without Campbell's huge cap hit. We won't have the offense of a Campbell, but I think it's a phenomenal opportunity.

42possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i had calculated that one and we didn't even have to move anyone for that one to work.

I still refuse to get too excited, but I think a right-handed, more offensive version of Volchenkov in Michalek - who's also equally as young - is a dream for the Sens. It allows a few MAJOR options IMO.

First, we can have a rock-solid D next year in Phillip, Michalek, Kuba, Karlsson, Campoli, Carkner. Second, it truly opens the door to trade Kuba next summer and start integrating the young D-men we have. And third, it gives Cowen another year in Spokane and it gives Wiercioch some time in the AHL along with Gryba.

All very positive things IMO. All this without Campbell's huge cap hit. We won't have the offense of a Campbell, but I think it's a phenomenal opportunity.

don't get me wrong it doesn't sound bad at all. karlsson might be putting 40-50 region points if he plays like the end of the season. hopefully there's no sophomore jinx with Kid K

43possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well with two trades today, things might get really busy before draft day. Here's the latest from Bob McK.

TSNBobMcKenzie It has been suggested to me that there's no chance Jeff Carter will be odd man out in PHI. More likely to be someone else. Interesting.
10 minutes ago via UberTwitter

TSNBobMcKenzie Things likely to go down: Nathan Horton and others in Fla.; much in CHI; more moves in NASH; perhaps Spezza; more in PHI; Kaberle. Busy busy

TSNBobMcKenzie Oh yeah, Edmonton is going to busy. RT @Steve_Schulte: @TSNBobMcKenzie Edmonton ?? Sad
less than 5 seconds ago via UberTwitter

44possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In other news, The Wedding is still on.

45possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The Wedding? A movie?

46possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm curious to know what Weber thinks of his team unloading its captain? Is Nashville prepping for something big, or are they planning for the future by rebuilding? While Weber is young, there's only so much someone can take of losing, so does he want out?

47possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:The Wedding? A movie?

LOL, nope. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2010/06/16/14417471.html

48possible moves on draft day - Page 3 Empty Re: possible moves on draft day Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Well with two trades today, things might get really busy before draft day. Here's the latest from Bob McK.

TSNBobMcKenzie It has been suggested to me that there's no chance Jeff Carter will be odd man out in PHI. More likely to be someone else. Interesting.
10 minutes ago via UberTwitter

TSNBobMcKenzie Things likely to go down: Nathan Horton and others in Fla.; much in CHI; more moves in NASH; perhaps Spezza; more in PHI; Kaberle. Busy busy

TSNBobMcKenzie Oh yeah, Edmonton is going to busy. RT @Steve_Schulte: @TSNBobMcKenzie Edmonton ?? Sad
less than 5 seconds ago via UberTwitter
i do not like this.... can we not move other pieces in order to boost-up our offence? we did so well without Kuba last year, i can imagine we could do well without him again.

also now i really hope Murray can move volchies rights after we saw what philly gave in exchange.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum