GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL

+13
Cronie
PKC
Sens4thecup
wprager
bluewhiteandgolf
Number Twenty Nine
COLLAR UP
smash88
Jordo
shabbs
PTFlea
jamvan
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:47 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

No Alfredsson tonight.

Tomorrow's game can be seen on TSN2.

This should be a serious game. Montreal is seen as the top contender in the east, so Ottawa cannot take this lightly. They need to play this as it was a playoff game.

This is one of the few remaining chances for those players to make their final impressions and earn a spot.

Who will grab the final 6th defensive spot? What will become of those odd men out? Will Neil ride the momentum?

Get it on.

(Note: I will miss tonight's game due to the Brampton-Peterborough game).

2Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:03 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

THese are the lines for tonight:
Winchester-Spezza-Heatley
Kelly-Vermette-Foligno (Alfie won't make the trip)
Ruutu-Bass-Neil
Smith-McCammond-Regin

3Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Here are the lines for Montreal:
Andrei Kostitsyn – Tomas Plekanec – Alex Kovalev
Max Pacioretty – Ben Maxwell – Sergei Kostitsyn
Gregory Stewart – David Desharnais – Matt d’Agostini
Steve Bégin – Maxim Lapierre – Tom Kostopoulos

Andrei Markov – Ryan O’Byrne
Josh Gorges – P.K. Subban
Alex Henry – Yannick Weber

Jaroslav Halak and Marc Denis are the goaltenders.

4Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:THese are the lines for tonight:
Winchester-Spezza-Heatley
Kelly-Vermette-Foligno (Alfie won't make the trip)
Ruutu-Bass-Neil
Smith-McCammond-Regin

With the exception of Alfredsson, I like those lines. No Fisher though Sad Where does Mike fit in on this team anyways?

5Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does anyone know what the hell TSN2 is? Do we have to pay for it?

Mike Fisher's groin must be more serious than we originally thought. These are huge tune ups for the Sens, he'd be out there if he was good to go. Boo.

6Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tonight's game does not seem to be on TV anywhere. What the? Is RDS carrying it?

7Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Tonight's game does not seem to be on TV anywhere. What the? Is RDS carrying it?

No, I can't understand why. And Saturday's game on TSN isn't available to Roger's subscribers. Dammit, I'll have to go out to watch it - and that costs $$ that I spent on franking Center Ice.

8Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Does anyone know what the hell TSN2 is? Do we have to pay for it?

Mike Fisher's groin must be more serious than we originally thought. These are huge tune ups for the Sens, he'd be out there if he was good to go. Boo.
I think Fisher is fine, they are holding him out for precautionary reasons and to get a look at Smith and Regin some more.

I'm pissed if this doesn't end up being on tv. And the f'ing TSN2 is squirrel me off

9Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:No, I can't understand why. And Saturday's game on TSN isn't available to Roger's subscribers. Dammit, I'll have to go out to watch it - and that costs $$ that I spent on franking Center Ice.
Yeah, Saturday's game is being covered by TSN2 which Rogers has not added yet.

That BLOWZ.

10Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSN2 should be available to all... I've got it in my subscription with Bell TV, didn't pay for it, but you probably have to have the Sports Pkg with TSN(1).

I think it is 848 (HD) on Bell.

Of course it's on CI.

With the news that McAmmond could be waived later tonight or tomorrow, and Fisher injured, perhaps we could see Regin fill in? Bass for sure.

EDIT: Ah, Rogers.... yeah can't help you there.

11Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DashRiprock wrote:Of course it's on CI.
Are you sure about this? Where have you seen this posted?

12Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:18 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Might have to take a drive to MOntreal after work today and get some tickets.

13Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Good lord I hope we win this game.

I was just checking out Kev Lee's blog in Hockeybuzz- had a good laugh when one of the Habs said that it was going to be tough for them because we're playing 3/4 of our roster. I love how Habs fans boast about everything, then try and downplay or hedge what could possibly a loss. Anybody else a little irked about Eklund's rankings too?

Where does he get off saying Khabibulin would send us to a legitimate contender. Did he watch last year's playoffs? I truly think Gerber is going to be the real deal this year. Call me optimistic, but I think he can do it.

Eklund has pretty much lost all of my respect. He's such a joke now.

14Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Hmmm.... well it's not showing up (yet) in my EPG, but I am missing a few CI channels, so I'm not sure. You'd have to think someone is broadcasting it. Surprised RDI isn't, seeing as how they show every Canadiens game, or so I thought.

15Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Empty Re: Pre-Season: Gm's #4 & 5- OTT vs. MTL Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:

If I'm with Rogers and I have CI, will I be able to see the game if it's on TSN2?? We don't get TSN2 with Rogers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum