GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-season starts!

+2
Mosky
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-season starts! Empty Pre-season starts! Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Sens take on the Rangers in Ottawa at 7:00 PM in the first pre-season game of the 08/09 schedule.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

time to show Ringo that we're better without him Smile

3Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's up Mosky?

4Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Not much, just finished some work over at the Civic hospital and i just thought i should drop by the forums seeing how its been like 3 days since i've said anything.. going through withdrawal here! lol

5Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:Not much, just finished some work over at the Civic hospital and i just thought i should drop by the forums seeing how its been like 3 days since i've said anything.. going through withdrawal here! lol

There's some fun polls, like who the worst free agent signing is, there a How the East (will be) Won topic that's neat to see people's variations on their top 8 in the East.

We'll really try to have a nice, fun bit here until the pre-season starts (or something happens!!)

6Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:The Sens take on the Rangers in Ottawa at 7:00 PM in the first pre-season game of the 08/09 schedule.
ALready got my tickets!!!!

7Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:The Sens take on the Rangers in Ottawa at 7:00 PM in the first pre-season game of the 08/09 schedule.

Bastard! :lol!:

Since you're going, or to any member who will be in attendance that day, I will anxiously await a detailed blog or analysis on how our boys in red made out! :D

8Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Since you're going, or to any member who will be in attendance that day, I will anxiously await a detailed blog or analysis on how our boys in red made out! :D

I second the blog idea and the fact that you're a bastard! :D

I had to work the night of every home game last season. Totally sucked. Hopefully this season will work out in my favour and I'll get to attend a few games this year!

9Pre-season starts! Empty Re: Pre-season starts! Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Snuh wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
jamvan wrote:

I second the blog idea and the fact that you're a bastard! :D

I had to work the night of every home game last season. Totally sucked. Hopefully this season will work out in my favour and I'll get to attend a few games this year!

You can add me to the list of Bastards Smile :D I work days and never miss games. I even go to Boston Pizza to watch the games not regularly televised Smile

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum