GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010

+15
LeCaptain
PTFlea
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Ev
sens4win
TheAvatar
LethalLehner
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PKC
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Switzerland vs. Canada Feb. 18, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_lcap253%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 9 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_lcap26%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 21 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 22]

stempniaksen wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
N4L wrote:about as anti Canadian in his general attitude as you can be.

Pretty sure, that is saying I'm anti-Canadian, or sorry, at the very least 'my attitude is anti-canadian'

But whatever, you stay on your high horse, cheer for the Swiss instead of the team that represents your country and I'll keep being anti-canadian by cheering on the, get this, Canadian Olympic Team.

You took that the wrong way. The guy isn't exactly making friends in this thread, but he never called you anti-canadian.

I wouldnt acuse someone on here and cheering for their country no matter my opinion as anti Canadian. I might say or think they are cheering for them for the wrong reasons, but that again in my opinion.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

NO way in hell ths Swiss should be even compared to Slovakia. C'mon, that team has Hossa, Gaborik, Halak, Chara, Demitra, Handzus, Visnovsky...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

stempniaksen wrote:I think the Swiss are actually ranked ahead of the Slovaks by the IIHF. This just makes Canada look that much better in comparason to other teams like Sweden (who barely beat Germany) and Russia (who lost to the Slovaks).

That's what I thought, no one here appears to be giving them enough credit IMO. They're good.

stempniaksen wrote:I think the Swiss are actually ranked ahead of the Slovaks by the IIHF. This just makes Canada look that much better in comparason to other teams like Sweden (who barely beat Germany) and Russia (who lost to the Slovaks).

That German team was pretty good in all honesty. They picked what they thought was the best team, hell, Schubert was left off because of that.

Swiss might be ranked ahead of Slovakia but they wont be after this tourny. They very rarely have all their players playing at once.

marakh wrote:NO way in hell ths Swiss should be even compared to Slovakia. C'mon, that team has Hossa, Gaborik, Halak, Chara, Demitra, Handzus, Visnovsky...

No, I agree, but he's right, The Swiss are ranked ahead of The Slovaks.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm going to lock this thread if it doesn't stay on topic. It's Canada vs. Swiss not a debate over who believes what about Canadian fans and Team Canada vs. other teams and other teams fans.

- Unknown Author

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

Pretty sure, that is saying I'm anti-Canadian, or sorry, at the very least 'my attitude is anti-canadian'

But whatever, you stay on your high horse, cheer for the Swiss instead of the team that represents your country and I'll keep being anti-canadian by cheering on the, get this, Canadian Olympic Team.

You took that the wrong way. The guy isn't exactly making friends in this thread, but he never called you anti-canadian.

I wouldnt acuse someone on here and cheering for their country no matter my opinion as anti Canadian. I might say or think they are cheering for them for the wrong reasons, but that again in my opinion.

Fair enough, the way you put it - "in his general attitude as you can be" - came across as a shot.

So I responded as appeared to me. My bad I guess.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

M_Christopher wrote:
N4L wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

Fair enough, the way you put it - "in his general attitude as you can be" - came across as a shot.

So I responded as appeared to me. My bad I guess.

Mark, you may have missed it, but Neely replied that the "anti Canadian" comment was actually aimed at Healtey.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Anyone know the score in the Sweden game?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

2-0 for Sweden

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

2-0 alfie with the 2nd goal.
It's in the 1rst intermission now.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sweet! Thanks!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Go Alfie!!!

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Man the monster looks way out of place

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gustafsson is a terrible goaltender. He has looked like this all season long.

Big Ev wrote:Gustafsson is a terrible goaltender. He has looked like this all season long.

Yup.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Gustafsson is a terrible goaltender. He has looked like this all season long.

And this was the goalie of the future for Burke ?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alfie finished up with 2 goals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum