GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010

+15
LeCaptain
PTFlea
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Ev
sens4win
TheAvatar
LethalLehner
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PKC
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Switzerland vs. Canada Feb. 18, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap253%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 9 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 22]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Personally I find Monterey Jack to be very similar to Cheddar. Especially if you compare to it to Mild Cheddar. Swiss is entirely different.

Isn't "Monterey Jack" Spanish for "Mild Cheddar"?

Is it me or is there more cheese analysis going on in this thread than hockey analysis? :plen: In case you haven't guessed it the little guy is catching a piece of cheese.

I'm actually more concerned as to where he retrieves it from after he catches it the first time. Is he spitting it out into his hand or is it somehow coming out of his ear?

scratch

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
wprager wrote:Personally I find Monterey Jack to be very similar to Cheddar. Especially if you compare to it to Mild Cheddar. Swiss is entirely different.

Is that a movie reference or something or are you legitimately asking that question?

It was a joke. Facepalm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:

Is that a movie reference or something or are you legitimately asking that question?

It was a joke. Facepalm
i thought it was a question

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:

It was a joke. Facepalm
i thought it was a question

Just to head you of at the pass, I'm not really wondering how that smiley gets his piece of cheese back after tossing it in his mouth.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wow suisse are keeping it together

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

heater scores 1 - 0

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:wow suisse are keeping it together

Despite the blow-outs, I feel that the compete level for (non-traditional Hockey countries) has been getting better. Germany was quite good yesterday and Norway was good for 2 periods against Canada.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:heater scores 1 - 0

I tried to watch on atdhe.net and I guess it must have been the intermission. Instead of hockey they had women's skeleton. In German. Whaaa? And it was the tape-delay stuff I already saw results for.

By the way, why to the call it "skeleton"?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I have been wondering that for a long time!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marleau makes it 2-0.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

2nd period?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

2-1 Canada.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh, just switched on the atdhet.net feed and see them facing off at center ice. 2-1 now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:2nd period?

Yep. About half way through. So Brodeur gives up the first goal. Hmm, goalie controversy?

2-1?

That's a little closer than I'd like! We need to pump the goals in like mad. Goal differential will make or break the medal round for the one of the 4 teams that doesn't win their group....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Heater takes a Weber slapper in the arm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum