GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expos Fans Kicked in the Teeth, Again or How The Hawk Turned Into a Turkey

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

MurderOnIce wrote:Raines was awesome but does he ever look tiny in that pic...

I met "The Rock" in the airport at Dorval once. I was working the summer as a shuttler for Avis and he was returning a car. I asked for an autograph (only time in my life I ever asked for one), but I didn't have a pen or a piece of paper. So Raines looks around in his bag, takes out a batting glove and signs it on the thumb.

It was cool for a while, but, really, since I never collected autographs I had no use for it. So I gave it to my sister and she passed it along to a kid she used to babysit who was turning 12 or something. The kid must have been in heaven.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:I could give you the third guy's jersey number, but that would give it away. Here's a hint. Three-days' rest on Monday.

Rogers. Nice.

I was at that damn game. I may have missed a university class or two Smile

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Just saw a tweet that Pascual Perez passed away. He was 55. Never forget his reactions to getting an out (kind of like a double fist-pump) or how he always jumped over the foul line on the way to and from the mound. He was a character.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

FU Dawson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum