GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Fans???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NFL Fans??? Empty NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:09 pm

My Saints are gonna win it all!!

seriously now, i've got no clue. I was thinkin the Chargers, but without Merriman, im not sure. The Patriots are always contenders, but they lost quite a bit in the off season, and Brady's looking injury prone. Colts are.... the Colts, they go were Peyton goes. Cowboys are overrated, and probably gonna choke. I just dont see the Giants repeating.

So who's gonna win it all?

2NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

tukker wrote:My Saints are gonna win it all!!

seriously now, i've got no clue. I was thinkin the Chargers, but without Merriman, im not sure. The Patriots are always contenders, but they lost quite a bit in the off season, and Brady's looking injury prone. Colts are.... the Colts, they go were Peyton goes. Cowboys are overrated, and probably gonna choke. I just dont see the Giants repeating.

I heard that league was folding - the NHL took all the TV deals.

3NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Hayden wrote:

I heard that league was folding - the NHL took all the TV deals.
the NFL is Gonna be around much longer than the NHL

4NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

That's easy...THE STEELERS!!!

5NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 pm

jamvan wrote:

Saints have a better chance Suspect

6NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:

LOL! I highly doubt that. We all know the AFC is the giant. Giants were a Cinderella team last year.

One for the other thumb this year.

7NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 pm

jamvan wrote:
tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:

LOL! I highly doubt that. We all know the AFC is the giant. Giants were a Cinderella team last year.

the Saints are gonna shock alot of people this year, look for them to go as high as 11-5

8NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:
tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:

the Saints are gonna shock alot of people this year, look for them to go as high as 11-5
Well, we'll be awful lucky to go 11-5, have you seen the Steelers schedule? Absolutely ruthless!!!

Shockey should definitely give Breez some more weapons, we'll see how your d stacks up though.

9NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm

jamvan wrote:
tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:
tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Well, we'll be awful lucky to go 11-5, have you seen the Steelers schedule? Absolutely ruthless!!!

Shockey should definitely give Breez some more weapons, we'll see how your d stacks up though.

we've got awesome starters, Grant, Smith, Ellis, Bullucks, Gay, McKenzie, Fujita, Vilma, etc. Our backups are'nt nearly as good. And as long as we got Brees, we'll be ok.

Hurricane Katrina took our houses and trees, but the good lord gave us a Bush and a Brees :afro:

10NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I am going to boldly predict right now that the San Diego Chargers will win the Super Bowl this year.

11NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:05 pm

marriman's injury is gonna hurt them alot

12NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:07 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

tukker wrote:marriman's injury is gonna hurt them alot

Teams that want to win it all have to get used to playing through injuries.

13NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:57 pm

so much for that Sad

14NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'm a Bears fan, but I'm using the word "fan" lightly here. I barely follow the NFL, if at all.

15NFL Fans??? Empty Re: NFL Fans??? Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:52 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I'd take the Jets as a sleeper pick to win it all. You just can't count Brett Favre out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum