GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Spezza returns does he light it up?

+2
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Spezza returns does he light it up? Empty When Spezza returns does he light it up? Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

When Spezza returns to the lineup does he make an immediate positive impact? Does he score a goal or a bunch of assists? Does he instantly improve our PP?

I personally think he'll get a PP goal in his first game back and be one of the 3 star selections.

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It`s hard enough to predict this guy before any game of the season. I seriously have no idea.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Only time will tell. I HOPE he makes a difference right away. Who knows though...

Hard to say...he wasn't good when he got injured, but he was great when we can be sure he was healthy...time will tell, I suppose.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:When Spezza returns to the lineup does he make an immediate positive impact? Does he score a goal or a bunch of assists? Does he instantly improve our PP?

I personally think he'll get a PP goal in his first game back and be one of the 3 star selections.

Who do you think he is? Alfie? He'll get an assist at best I think. Spezza is always a slow starter from an injury. However, I do expect much better production hence forth. When Spezza returns does he light it up? 805406

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... I hope he lights it up!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The answer really should be a resounding and unequivocal "yes". Too bad it can't be that way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum