GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 19th, 2009

+20
Bramlet07
Sens19
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
jamvan
Vandelay
sidstu
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PKC
wprager
asq2
Hayden
PTFlea
SensGirl11
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:Mckee out as well (that's 5 of 6 starting D) - although Gonchar might play.
Yeah, McKee out 2-4 weeks...

http://twitter.com/Brian_Metzer/status/5834518084

Gonchar and Talbot could be in the line-up tomorrow.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

asq2 wrote:Malkin is playing with Crosby?

Weird eh? I think it's been like this for most of the season (when Malkin wasn't hurt). Whatever they are doing is working though. They're still great this year so far, which is quite surprising. I still don't see how they can be as good as they are...

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

I guess part of the rationale is that Crosby really suffered while Malkin was out, so they want to give him a capable (to understate) linemate.

But I think it'd be smarter to have them on separate lines so that defensive pressure on Crosby is less intense.

Anyway, Malkin appears to be the straw that stirs the drink on the ice in Pittsburgh, even if Sidney wears the C.

I wish Malkin was out. Our D without Volchenkov in the shutdown tandem will not be able to contain him, if he is 100%.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That's very true MOI. We will notice even more tomorrow that he isn't playing. Or....maybe we won't...who even knows anymore how we are going to play on any given night.

Don't you miss the days (it seems oh so long ago) when we would be able to predict when we were going to win and when we were going to lose?

Those were the days...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens web site story... Kovalev serving up a goal fest...

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=506598

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:I wish Malkin was out. Our D without Volchenkov in the shutdown tandem will not be able to contain him, if he is 100%.
It's crazy that they have so many guys out, yet still have a threatening squad. Bah. This could be a duel of the goalies.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it wrong for me to secretly smile that Gonchar is drawing back in? Last I checked I was still top-ten in the pool (tied for 7th). With Gonchar back and Price playing well, who knows, maybe top-five? It's too early to hope for an assault on Beelzebub -- I mean Beedub -- but some injuries will come his way, too. And I don't mean Komisarek.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Is it wrong for me to secretly smile that Gonchar is drawing back in?

Yes. Yes it is wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Is it wrong for me to secretly smile that Gonchar is drawing back in?

Yes. Yes it is wrong.
Indeed.

You need to check your SIM League Attitude at the door when in the GDT's!!!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yes. Yes it is wrong.

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 19th, 2009 - Page 2 270956

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Is it wrong for me to secretly smile that Gonchar is drawing back in? Last I checked I was still top-ten in the pool (tied for 7th). With Gonchar back and Price playing well, who knows, maybe top-five? It's too early to hope for an assault on Beelzebub -- I mean Beedub -- but some injuries will come his way, too. And I don't mean Komisarek.

That's like playing proline and betting against your team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yes. Yes it is wrong.
Indeed.

So, I get 2 minutes for un-fan-manlike conduct?

Last edited by wprager on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yes. Yes it is wrong.
Indeed.

So, I get 2 minutes for un-fan-manship conduct?
HA HA!

10-min major for treason.

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Treason, eh? I was born in Russia. Gonchar is Russian.

Россия — священная наша держава,
Россия — любимая наша страна.
Могучая воля, великая слава —
Твоё достоянье на все времена!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mighty will, great glory = Gonchar

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Treason, eh? I was born in Russia. Gonchar is Russian.

Россия — священная наша держава,
Россия — любимая наша страна.
Могучая воля, великая слава —
Твоё достоянье на все времена!
Oh yeah? Two can play at that game...

Treason to your NHL Team!!!! SACRILEGE!!!!!

%W#$%YTEWRFTQ$$WETQTY#$^E
QWTREWQVDSFT$#@QTR#&^$#%TW$%
QW$%@#^%$#@EWGTWE$T%@#$
Q$@%#@YE#TRGWTR$#WQE#@$!!!!!!

Yeah!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sukin syn!

Transliterate this!

Sponsored content