GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Tue. Nov. 10th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+19
Hayden
Hockeyhero22000
Sens19
M_Christopher
Jordo
SensGirl11
jamvan
Riprock
LeCaptain
Vandelay
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Flo The Action
davetherave
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
asq2
SDH89
shabbs
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

If Winch is out, who is in?

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

Sweet. I was hoping to hear something about all the penalties. Now, we just wait and see if they put their words into action...I have a good feeling about tonight.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:If Winch is out, who is in?
Shannon.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Projected Lines vs. Oilers

Forwards:
Michalek - Spezza - Alfredsson
Foligno - Fisher - Kovalev
Cheechoo - Regin - Shannon
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Defencemen:
Phillips - Lee
Campoli - Kuba
Picard - Carkner

Goaltenders:
Leclaire
Elliott

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Can I get a GO SENS GO?

GO SENS GO!!!

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

TIme for a dominating game after the last couple of let downs. I'm going out on a lim in saying Cheechoo will get is 1st tonight.

Sens 6 Oilers 2

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Leclaire starting tonight, will he start tomorrow too?

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Leclaire+gets/2206418/story.html

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Winchester scratched too. Shannon in.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Can I get a GO SENS GO?

GO SENS GO!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!!! GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Tue. Nov. 10th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 593227

They better be ready to put them away tonight. No joke. Stay out of the box too please!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-practice presser from today:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/091110_Clouston.mp3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GO SENS GO!!!

NOTHappy

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Tue. Nov. 10th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 270956 You're making me sad.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

GO SENS GO!!!

NOTHappy

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I believe in this team, Cheechoo or no Cheechoo, I think they can do it, but they're starting to push the limits of that trust for me personally. You do NOT give up a 2-0 lead at home to the New Jersey Devils. You don't do it.

They don't score a lot of goals, that score might as well have been 80-0. But, alas, we blew it and that hurt me pretty deeply. Because if I can't feel safe with this team, how can I trust them?

But...they're still my team and I live by them and sometimes I die by them. A small piece of me died on the weekend and it'll take a couple of real solid efforts to 100% believe again.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oiler updates from TSN's Ice Chips:

"Ryan O'Marra has been recalled from Springfield of the AHL and will play on Tuesday. Jeff Deslauriers will get the start in goal. Ladislav Smid is in and Taylor Chorney is out. Robert Nilsson (head) is listed as day-to-day and head Pat Quinn says while it hasn't been officially ruled a concussion, that's what it looks like. Steve McIntyre was placed on waivers on Monday. - TSN"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Oiler updates from TSN's Ice Chips:

"Ryan O'Marra has been recalled from Springfield of the AHL and will play on Tuesday. Jeff Deslauriers will get the start in goal. Ladislav Smid is in and Taylor Chorney is out. Robert Nilsson (head) is listed as day-to-day and head Pat Quinn says while it hasn't been officially ruled a concussion, that's what it looks like. Steve McIntyre was placed on waivers on Monday. - TSN"

What?! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Oiler updates from TSN's Ice Chips:

What?! Ahhhhh!
Yep.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That could be the cure to what ails us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum