GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday's Roster

+3
PKC
wprager
rooneypoo
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Saturday's Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday's Roster Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Need one? perhaps not... Would it be Awesome-Cool? YES!!!

Great suggestion Shabbs. I think we'll actually be creating a forum for every game being played once the reg season kicks off!
Smile

17Saturday's Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday's Roster Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:50 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:Need one? perhaps not... Would it be Awesome-Cool? YES!!!

Great suggestion Shabbs. I think we'll actually be creating a forum for every game being played once the reg season kicks off!
Smile
It would be nice to have one area to come to on game nights to discuss the action.

18Saturday's Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday's Roster Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree dude. And rest assured, we aim to deliver. Smile

19Saturday's Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday's Roster Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Got to see the final period, after nearly flying off the handle with frustration trying to get my new FTA box (Captain 800HD) to work.

Winchester looked like he belonged out there with Spezza and Heatley.

Sens need to watch the turnovers though.

Physical game, not a huge fan of Dane Byers, ever since hearing about what he did to Benoit Pouliot.

20Saturday's Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday's Roster Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:34 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

It was a real physical match for a preseason game. Picard threw his weight around, Heatley had a great hit, all around solid effort. Spezza looked like he was flying out there, seems like he's gained quite some foot speed.
But it looks like our PP will need some work. I know its really early into training camp, and they don't usually practice special teams at the beginning of camp, but it just looked bad tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum