GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The B-Sens Playoff Roster

+4
SensFan71
beerandsens
asq2
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hennessy-Z.Smith-Zubov
Hamel-Regin-Mauldin
Konkle-Cavosie-Bois
McKenzie-Slattengren-Yablonski

Bell - Lee
Karlsson - Carkner
D.Smith - Fata
Kudelka - Petruic

Glass
O'Keefe

Reserve :
F Chaz Johnson
F Matt Pope
F Shawn Weller
F Bryan McGregor
F Mark Bomersback
D Matt Taormina

So no Elliott (dumb). I don't understand that one at all. He's been good, but frankly he's needed in Bingo more than he is here right now.

No Foligno, but I can understand that.

No Shannon - and I totally understand that.

To clarify, even if Glass goes down with an injury, I believe Elliott is ineligible to play and the B-Sens would have to go to their ECHL affiliate to replace him.

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=304

2The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Could we say that Spezza, Heatley, Volchenkov, Alfredsson, Elliott etc. all got hurt and need to go to Bingo for a conditioning stint? Sarcasm

Go B-Sens! Go Frolunda! Go DU! Go Seattle (meh)!

3The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:47 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Who would be our backup tendy if Elliott went on a Bingo playoff run?

Is Leclaire due back sooner than previously expected?

4The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:Who would be our backup tendy if Elliott went on a Bingo playoff run?

Definitely not, in terms of Leclaire that is, and come to think of it, it would depend on when the AHL playoffs start in terms of if Elliott can play for them.

5The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Mitch O'Keefe is the next in line isn't he?

6The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Maybe that's why Elliott is playing in Bingo... then again, if Murray intended to send Elliott to Bingo for the playoffs he could have grabbed a goalie or kept Gerber before the trade deadline was over.

7The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:Maybe that's why Elliott is playing in Bingo... then again, if Murray intended to send Elliott to Bingo for the playoffs he could have grabbed a goalie or kept Gerber before the trade deadline was over.

maybe they do a switch, bring up Glass, send down Elliott, I doubt it will happen, but would help the cause with losses.

8The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

haha yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the colossal disappointment that is Jeff Glass. I've been waiting forever for him to be an NHL goalie, but he's done like dinner. A perfect goaltender for tank nation.

9The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:haha yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the colossal disappointment that is Jeff Glass. I've been waiting forever for him to be an NHL goalie, but he's done like dinner. A perfect goaltender for tank nation.

I just think that Clouston is not prepared to tank the season per se, again, he is possibly auditioning for a full time NHL gig next year, if Murray would tell him it's his job to lose, then maybe the losing would come already lol.

10The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

beerandsens wrote:Who would be our backup tendy if Elliott went on a Bingo playoff run?

A-Train?

11The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 pm

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:

A-Train?
Maybe smith even hurt he has to be better than career minor league boy glass Sarcasm

12The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Regin with two assists tonight. Bingo loses, though.

13The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:Regin with two assists tonight. Bingo loses, though.
He looked good up here i wanted him to stay. Winchester looks like he needs more seasoning ,he should have went down IMO

14The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

top shelf15 wrote:
asq2 wrote:Regin with two assists tonight. Bingo loses, though.
He looked good up here i wanted him to stay. Winchester looks like he needs more seasoning ,he should have went down IMO
The only problem with Winchester is the one way contract, are we confident that no one will snatch this guy off waivers? I don't want to take that risk.

15The B-Sens Playoff Roster Empty Re: The B-Sens Playoff Roster Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 am

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:

A-Train?

LOL that's good :^^^:
I liked Regin, hopefully the Bingo Sens have a great playoff run.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum