GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 61]

451Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really hope sending all these guys down doesn't totally mess with chemistry because on paper the Bingo Sens should be light years better with these guys in the lineup in time for the playoffs.

452Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I really hope sending all these guys down doesn't totally mess with chemistry because on paper the Bingo Sens should be light years better with these guys in the lineup in time for the playoffs.

They are barely putting together a full lineup each night, the extra bodies are going to do nothing but help.

453Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big clinch tonight. How many years has it been since they've been in the playoffs?

454Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

5 seasons.

455Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, they're approaching Leafs territory.

456Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Watch your mouth.

457Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

From sens twitter:

OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators today re-assigned defencemen André Benoit, David Hale and Patrick Wiercioch, along with forwards Erik Condra and Roman Wick to the club’s American Hockey League affiliate, the Binghamton Senators.

Talk about re-enforcements! You better clinch tonight bingo Ahhhhh!

458Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Watch your mouth.

Sorry, you're right. They are making it in this year, so the comparison would have been valid last season.

TGOR read an e-mail from a listener who talked about 2004 -- the last time the Leafs played more than 82 games: Paul Martin was the Prime Minister, there was no such thing as Twitter, and a few other tid-bits.

Here is another one:

Mar 15th, 2004 - Announcement of the discovery of 90377 Sedna, the farthest natural object in the Solar system so far observed.
- which is still not as far as the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup

459Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cody Bass was named the AHL Man of the Year for his charity and community work. Good job, Cody. TipHat

A fourth-year member of the Senators organization, Bass has always been eager to be involved in the local community. But this season, he was motivated to do even more. Devastated by the death in November of Daron Richardson, the 14-year-old daughter of Ottawa assistant coach Luke Richardson, Bass established WINGS, which stands for When I Need Guidance and Support. The foundation was created to increase awareness of teen suicide and help raise money to further programs in both Binghamton and Ottawa that work to prevent suicide in teens and young adults.

http://theahl.com/bass-named-ahl-man-of-the-year-p170541

460Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens need 1 point tonight to clinch.

GO BSENS!!!!

461Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

BINGO WINS 2-1! PLAYOFFS FOR THE BINGO SENATORS AFTER 6 LOOOONG YEARS!!!!!!!

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1008480

Brust with the win. Jimmy O and Andre Benoit with the goals. Good thing we sent those reinforcements

462Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per Joy L: BSens forward Corey Locke earns Les Cunningham Award as AHL MVP.

Well done.

463Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Pat Cannone has a goal and assist and has been on the ice for every single Bingo goal (and none against) tonight so far as the BSens lead Rochester 4-2. Lehner is in nets having made 19 saves so far. Kinrade has 2 goals.

464Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:Pat Cannone has a goal and assist and has been on the ice for every single Bingo goal (and none against) tonight so far as the BSens lead Rochester 4-2. Lehner is in nets having made 19 saves so far. Kinrade has 2 goals.
^There's just so much good news there. Thanks for posting BD. RocknRoll Rockon RocknRoll

465Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:BINGO WINS 2-1! PLAYOFFS FOR THE BINGO SENATORS AFTER 6 LOOOONG YEARS!!!!!!!

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1008480

Brust with the win. Jimmy O and Andre Benoit with the goals. Good thing we sent those reinforcements
WOOHOO Bingo!

466Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens host the Adirondack Phantoms tonight at 7:05 p.m. This is the regular season finale for Bingo.

467Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Is cannone eligible for the playoffs? Didn't they have some deadline to announce playoff eligible players?

468Bingo Sens Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AHL makes it official: BSens forward Corey Locke wins John B. Sollenberger Trophy for leading scorer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum