GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 61]

436Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I can't believe they're even playing with the depleted roster - amazing that they could get a point.

Not sure how much Benoit and Wiercioch helped, but at least they kept the opposition to 2 regulation/OT goals. That was good enough for a single point. Not so the previous two games.

Don't worry, boys. All you need is a combination of two more points gained by you and/or lost by Worcester, and you're in. No need to try and chase 4th -- rather face the Monarchs than the Penguins. And once Ottawa has played their remaining 3 games you'll also get Butler, Condra, Greening, DaCosta, Lessard, Hale back; maybe even a few more like Smith, Svatos, Lee.

437Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

What Bingo is doing is pretty amazing. They just keep getting their players ripped from them and they still compete and find a way to get positive results. Rip off one more win and they are in and can relax a little.

Hopefully Bingo can really do some damage in the playoffs having their big guns back.

438Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They won't get Da Costa. They had to give their roster for the playoffs before they signed Da Costa. Either way they're in ridiculously good shape once the playoffs start.

439Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:They won't get Da Costa. They had to give their roster for the playoffs before they signed Da Costa. Either way they're in ridiculously good shape once the playoffs start.

Oops, sorry.

I'm just hoping this doesn't upset the chemistry.

440Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:What Bingo is doing is pretty amazing. They just keep getting their players ripped from them and they still compete and find a way to get positive results. Rip off one more win and they are in and can relax a little.

Hopefully Bingo can really do some damage in the playoffs having their big guns back.

I'm beginning to wonder if this could be an audition for KK as well. Although I'd hate to have yet another with no NHL experience (or unproven NHL experience) brought in. Maybe bring him in as an assistant to replace Carvel and perhaps others. Maybe even get Murray to be the HC now that his GM slate has been cleared up a bit.

441Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to keep KK down there a few more seasons while he churns out some prospects that are properly developed. That's a big part of the battle is it not? I mean developing them properly is part of the issue not just getting the right prospects.

442Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

B-Sens could clinch a playoff spot if the Worcester Sharks lose in regulation to Portland tonight.

443Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

From Joy Lindsay: "Barry Brust has a net to himself while Mike Brodeur and Robin Lehner share the other, implying Brust will start tomorrow vs. Norfolk."

444Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Log jam in the net needs to be resolved next season big time.

445Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Locke may miss rest of regular season for BSens, as per Joy Lindsay:

"Kleinendorst says AHL scoring leader Corey Locke will not play for BSens tomorrow. May miss at least rest of regular season."

446Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Log jam in the net needs to be resolved next season big time.

At least Mike Brodeur should likely be walking away into free agency. That leaves Lehner and Brust (likely) to battle for playing time all year long...which should be a good thing!

447Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

With the lack of respect being shown to C-Mac, I wouldn't be surprised if Brust is thrust into a backup job here in Ottawa. Sens know Lehner > Brodeur and Bingo will have no choice except relying heavily on Lehner, which is exactly what Lehner needs for his development too. What good is it for him and Burst to keep splitting duties?

448Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Portland and Worcester headed to OT. BSens cannot clinch tonight.

449Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Portland and Worcester headed to OT. BSens cannot clinch tonight.

It's always nice to clinch on one of your own wins. Tomorrow night!

450Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Portland and Worcester headed to OT. BSens cannot clinch tonight.

It's always nice to clinch on one of your own wins. Tomorrow night!

Worcester lost in the SO. Magic number down to 1 with 3 games left to play.

451Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really hope sending all these guys down doesn't totally mess with chemistry because on paper the Bingo Sens should be light years better with these guys in the lineup in time for the playoffs.

452Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I really hope sending all these guys down doesn't totally mess with chemistry because on paper the Bingo Sens should be light years better with these guys in the lineup in time for the playoffs.

They are barely putting together a full lineup each night, the extra bodies are going to do nothing but help.

453Bingo Sens Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big clinch tonight. How many years has it been since they've been in the playoffs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum