GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Empty Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From offtheposts:

Jul 24, 2009

Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Icon_minipost 11:33 am, Chris Stevenson / General, 32 words

Bingo Sens at Scotiabank

The Binghamton Senators will host the Hamilton Bulldogs, the AHL affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens, Nov. 8 at Scotiabank Place.
The two teams will also meet at the Bell Centre in Montreal Nov. 6.

Nice opportunity to see what the Bingo Sens look like first hand.

2Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Empty Re: Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marked in my calendar. Three of my four will enjoy this.

3Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Empty Re: Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:From offtheposts:

Jul 24, 2009

Bingo Sens v. Bull Dogs @ SBP Icon_minipost 11:33 am, Chris Stevenson / General, 32 words

Bingo Sens at Scotiabank

The Binghamton Senators will host the Hamilton Bulldogs, the AHL affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens, Nov. 8 at Scotiabank Place.
The two teams will also meet at the Bell Centre in Montreal Nov. 6.

Nice opportunity to see what the Bingo Sens look like first hand.

I agree.

I have been to previous B-Sens games at SBP. They are usually very good as the team tries to put on a good show for the Ottawa Sens management who all will be watching. Usually a busload or three of B Sens fans make the game also. Great to get their perspective.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum