GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens new third Jersey

+6
towelie112
AlfieforPM
PKC
jamvan
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like the Sens latest Third Jersey?

Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_lcap219%Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 5 ]
Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_lcap263%Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 63% [ 17 ]
Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:This is from Sun media. Do you like it?
Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 OttsunSensJersey200
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2008/09/13/6755881-sun.html

Who, I say Who! in God's name is going to buy this horrid piece of Dung??! I don't understand the Sens Marketing, they've all got their heads shoved way up their asses, and obviously have ZERO taste.

Putrid! Just Putrid! :pale:

I've got a friend who does web design / album cover design, etc., for a California company. He tells me that bad ideas like this are usually the result of 'design by committee' approaches -- 10 douches in a room that don't know what they're talking about or doing, and everyone wanting their input recognized and having an affect on the final product. What you end up with is a design that sucks and nobody likes as a whole, but which pleases everyone because they had their stupid little idea acknowledged and taken into account.

And that's how you end up with this piece of turd. Or a naked guy at centre ice with a spartan hat and shield shouting gibberish at an aghast audience.

17Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

That jersey is actually offensive to the eyes. Like literally assaults your eyes in some sort of homo-erotic neon-filled gaudy way. It's absolutely horrendous and I actually would vomit profusely if I saw my team wearing that jersey. It would make me wonder who's in charge of jersey design and why they don't just ask the fans what they'd like to see.

18Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:15 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:This is from Sun media. Do you like it?
Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 OttsunSensJersey200
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2008/09/13/6755881-sun.html

Who, I say Who! in God's name is going to buy this horrid piece of Dung??! I don't understand the Sens Marketing, they've all got their heads shoved way up their asses, and obviously have ZERO taste.

Putrid! Just Putrid! :pale:

I've got a friend who does web design / album cover design, etc., for a California company. He tells me that bad ideas like this are usually the result of 'design by committee' approaches -- 10 douches in a room that don't know what they're talking about or doing, and everyone wanting their input recognized and having an affect on the final product. What you end up with is a design that sucks and nobody likes as a whole, but which pleases everyone because they had their stupid little idea acknowledged and taken into account.

And that's how you end up with this piece of turd. Or a naked guy at centre ice with a spartan hat and shield shouting gibberish at an aghast audience.

Oh yeah this new turd may actually be a sign of some bad personelle in the marketing org. Make one (huge) mistake with Spartan Steve (the Sodomite as he was referred to at HB), and okay one mistake. This jersey may reveal a pattern of stupidity. Please god no. I couldn't take the embarrasment that I felt with that bozo down at center ice again. It was unbelievable being in the stands, everyone was looking at eachother to see if they were really seeing what they thought they saw as this moron fooled around with his ill-fitting helmet. Thumbs down.

19Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is EXACTLY why I've been trying to get on with the Sens Marketing or Communications division. As a current spin doctor, of sorts, you can't ALLOW this kind of filth to pass on to the consumer. And Murder, you and your buddy are dead-on! This REEKS of an ad-hoc committee voting on the design... It just cannot happen this way.

Truly pathetic!!

Bryan, I'm willing and trying to relocate to Ottawa. Let me show your marketing and communications shop how to work well!! Smile

20Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd prefer it to say SENATORS if anything. This "black" theme seems to be quite popular this year for the third jersey. We'll see what it looks like when they release it.

21Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah, Sens in print looks awful IMHO. It works as an abbreviation, but on an actual jersey, it just doesn't fit.

22Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Good luck, hope you land a job with the organization!

23Sens new third Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Good luck, hope you land a job with the organization!

Thanks dude... I know it will probably never happen, but when I think about these jerseys or that god-awful Spartan warrior fiasco of playoff past, I can't help thinking that would NEVER have happened on my watch! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum