GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens new third Jersey

+6
towelie112
AlfieforPM
PKC
jamvan
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like the Sens latest Third Jersey?

Sens new third Jersey Vote_lcap219%Sens new third Jersey Vote_rcap2 19% [ 5 ]
Sens new third Jersey Vote_lcap263%Sens new third Jersey Vote_rcap2 63% [ 17 ]
Sens new third Jersey Vote_lcap218%Sens new third Jersey Vote_rcap2 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sens new third Jersey Empty Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is from Sun media. Do you like it?
Sens new third Jersey OttsunSensJersey200
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2008/09/13/6755881-sun.html

- Unknown Author

2Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Why does it have Lapointe's name on it though lol.

3Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:22 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

It's ugly as sin too. I guess it's safe to say the marketing group stayed on teh same lines as the centurion intro.

4Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So far I'm the only one who likes it

5Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:So far I'm the only one who likes it

Possibly because you are drunk, high, experiencing exhaustion, heavily sedated and on a ton of medicine?

6Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:16 pm

DashRiprock wrote:So far I'm the only one who likes it

I wouldn't say I don't like it (especially since I haven't even seen an actual press release of it) but I'm still leaning toward the big "O" on the front, saluting the old school...

7Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:03 pm

AlfieforPM

AlfieforPM
Prospect
Prospect

The jersey will be similar to this but this is a fake. That mpeg was posted on a rumour site about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Just shows how pathetic un Media is.

8Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hope you're right AlfieforPM. I like the colour scheme but would prefer a logo on the front, either the newer profile logo that they haven't used yet or the O just not SENS. I put undecided.

- Unknown Author

9Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:49 pm

towelie112

towelie112
Rookie
Rookie

If it's a fake it's not to far from the real one. I have a friend who works with the sens marketing and he described the prototype third jersey to me and this photo seems dead on.

10Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:25 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:This is from Sun media. Do you like it?

Who, I say Who! in God's name is going to buy this horrid piece of Dung??! I don't understand the Sens Marketing, they've all got their heads shoved way up their asses, and obviously have ZERO taste.

Putrid! Just Putrid! :pale:

11Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:

Who, I say Who! in God's name is going to buy this horrid piece of Dung??! I don't understand the Sens Marketing, they've all got their heads shoved way up their asses, and obviously have ZERO taste.

I am not sure what cappy has the term s h i t t y changed to but this jersey is Diddle Dung. Looks like a school project.

12Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 pm

You know how I know you're gay? Because you like the new third jersey.

Sens new third Jersey OttsunSensJersey200 squirrel

If you can't tell, I am not a big fan.

13Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:

I've got a friend who does web design / album cover design, etc., for a California company. He tells me that bad ideas like this are usually the result of 'design by committee' approaches -- 10 douches in a room that don't know what they're talking about or doing, and everyone wanting their input recognized and having an affect on the final product. What you end up with is a design that sucks and nobody likes as a whole, but which pleases everyone because they had their stupid little idea acknowledged and taken into account.

And that's how you end up with this piece of turd. Or a naked guy at centre ice with a spartan hat and shield shouting gibberish at an aghast audience.

14Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That jersey is actually offensive to the eyes. Like literally assaults your eyes in some sort of homo-erotic neon-filled gaudy way. It's absolutely horrendous and I actually would vomit profusely if I saw my team wearing that jersey. It would make me wonder who's in charge of jersey design and why they don't just ask the fans what they'd like to see.

15Sens new third Jersey Empty Re: Sens new third Jersey Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:15 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

I've got a friend who does web design / album cover design, etc., for a California company. He tells me that bad ideas like this are usually the result of 'design by committee' approaches -- 10 douches in a room that don't know what they're talking about or doing, and everyone wanting their input recognized and having an affect on the final product. What you end up with is a design that sucks and nobody likes as a whole, but which pleases everyone because they had their stupid little idea acknowledged and taken into account.

And that's how you end up with this piece of turd. Or a naked guy at centre ice with a spartan hat and shield shouting gibberish at an aghast audience.

Oh yeah this new turd may actually be a sign of some bad personelle in the marketing org. Make one (huge) mistake with Spartan Steve (the Sodomite as he was referred to at HB), and okay one mistake. This jersey may reveal a pattern of stupidity. Please god no. I couldn't take the embarrasment that I felt with that bozo down at center ice again. It was unbelievable being in the stands, everyone was looking at eachother to see if they were really seeing what they thought they saw as this moron fooled around with his ill-fitting helmet. Thumbs down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum