GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza's brother and his roommate chase drunk driver

+2
beerandsens
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:still...they did a good thing for this woman and got a potential psycho off the streets.

Dealing with the chick is cool, I get that. I dont see how throwing her in the car with them, going speeds of 170kn an hour is really a smart thing to do.

Common sense wasnt their main concern to say the least. At least he didnt try and take her home I guess.

It's true that common sense wasn't their main concern but I certainly don't think fame seeking was either. They just reacted on the spot without thinking much. Like I said before, stupid (really stupid) but with good intentions

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Yeah I thought playing hero was important, but getting a more complete picture helps me see it from their perspective.

At least they helped get the guy---even if they did it in a stupid way.

Sens19 wrote:
N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:still...they did a good thing for this woman and got a potential psycho off the streets.

Dealing with the chick is cool, I get that. I dont see how throwing her in the car with them, going speeds of 170kn an hour is really a smart thing to do.

Common sense wasnt their main concern to say the least. At least he didnt try and take her home I guess.

It's true that common sense wasn't their main concern but I certainly don't think fame seeking was either. They just reacted on the spot without thinking much. Like I said before, stupid (really stupid) but with good intentions

Didnt Spezza say he tried to punch through the window or something? I mean, I dont know why that would even be mentioned?

CCgotITcovered wrote:Yeah I thought playing hero was important, but getting a more complete picture helps me see it from their perspective.

Well, I dunno, whats more dangerous... one care traveling at that speed with 1 guy in the car or 2 cars with 4 people total?

I cant justify that in any way. Police would have caught the guy. What kid of car? What's his first name? He's done.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
N4L wrote:

Didnt Spezza say he tried to punch through the window or something? I mean, I dont know why that would even be mentioned?

Media wanting to make this a cover page story. I'm not saying they're not idiots or aren't enjoying playing the heroes right now I just don't think at the time of the incident that's what was going through their minds. And if they're considered stupid idiots then I don't know what to say about the police who couldn't bother telling them they were doing something stupid

Meh, who knows.

I still think this was beyond stupid. The only Spezza that might crash and burn now is J. Spezza.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A 9-1-1 dispatcher is not the police.

N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:Yeah I thought playing hero was important, but getting a more complete picture helps me see it from their perspective.

Well, I dunno, whats more dangerous... one care traveling at that speed with 1 guy in the car or 2 cars with 4 people total?

I cant justify that in any way. Police would have caught the guy. What kid of car? What's his first name? He's done.

Those are pretty sketchy details. If she doesn't have his license plate and only has his first name, he's not getting caught. Its pretty simple.

As much as they did the wrong thing, getting into a high speed chase, it did something good (assuming the girl isn't lying about what he said to her).

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Meh, who knows.

I still think this was beyond stupid. The only Spezza that might crash and burn now is J. Spezza.

Oh yeah for sure I don't disagree at the stupidity of what they did just the intent Spezza's brother and his roommate chase drunk driver - Page 3 Icon_wink What I'm confused about is the second part of your statement

CCgotITcovered wrote:
N4L wrote:

Those are pretty sketchy details. If she doesn't have his license plate and only has his first name, he's not getting caught. Its pretty simple.

As much as they did the wrong thing, getting into a high speed chase, it did something good (assuming the girl isn't lying about what he said to her).

The whole thing is sketchy honestly and like Sens said, why the hell was this a front page story? Im done talking about this, haha, I gave it way more attention then I ever should have.

Sens19 wrote:

Oh yeah for sure I don't disagree at the stupidity of what they did just the intent Spezza's brother and his roommate chase drunk driver - Page 3 Icon_wink What I'm confused about is the second part of your statement

If Spezza doesnt have a good year, lol, he's in trouble, that's all.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Sens19 wrote:

Oh that you don't have to worry about, he's going to have a rockin year Spezza's brother and his roommate chase drunk driver - Page 3 50327

Sens19 wrote:
N4L wrote:
Sens19 wrote:

Oh that you don't have to worry about, he's going to have a rockin year Spezza's brother and his roommate chase drunk driver - Page 3 50327

Haha, ya, we'l see. So far so good though.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CBC News had this story today... and showed an interview with Spezza's brother... he's got that same goofy giggle... it must be genetics.

Not sure if this was coverd, but aren't porshe's only 2 seaters?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DirtyDave wrote:Not sure if this was coverd, but aren't porshe's only 2 seaters?
Free lap dance for passenger while the chase was going on...

Hey-O!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum