GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kessel to The Leafs

+18
Cap'n Clutch
beerandsens
Riprock
Vandelay
beedub
rooneypoo
Snuh
BigRig
wprager
dennycrane
Sens19
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
jamvan
asq2
LeCaptain
shabbs
Bramlet07
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

121Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

122Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am

shabbs wrote:91
Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 668437 seriously. Peel his hair away and he could be 91 Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 78253

123Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 am

beerandsens

Sophomore
Sophomore

Did he star in The Hills Have Eyes?

Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Hillspic1

124Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow. Just read the article on Kessel wanting out and what jumped out at me was that the Bruins have 5 first round picks. Holy Dung!! Talk about having a fully stocked farm system. Even if they traded away a couple of them for help this season they're still laughing.

- Unknown Author

125Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:No way Kessel is worth that, 1 first and a 1 second I do it, 2 1sts is basically getting back to JFJ.
As I said, unlessKadri beomes what he should become, no way Kessel is gonna carry this team.

we musn't bad mouth a Burke move, he is a genius and all of his moves should not be questioned by reasonable hockey fans, The leafs are Canada's team and always will be, us as Sens fans will always be on the outside looking in no matter what.

PS Thank you Burke for making the B's that much stronger, effin jacka$$ Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 0666 Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 0666 Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 0666 Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 432201 Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 432201

126Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Burke will be making a lot more teams stronger before all is said and done. Just not the Leafs.

I wonder when people will realize the Burkeror has no clothes?

127Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i seriously think this was a big mistake from toronto. leting 2 1st round pick walk away like that? while he's supposed to be there for rebuilding purposes? guess he got tired of being called the loser and didn't want to suffer it for years to come. now the leafs are doing another patch job... the cycle continues.
Brian "patch" burke....

128Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Would the Sens give Cowen, Karlsson and LEhner for KEssel? Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 263560

129Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:Would the Sens give Cowen, Karlsson and LEhner for KEssel? Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 263560
Heh. Interesting way of putting it. Two 1sts and a 2nd.

130Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 pm

marakh wrote:Would the Sens give Cowen, Karlsson and LEhner for KEssel? Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 263560

Exactly, it's stupid. Glad they did it though. I think that Leafs team is still the worst in the NE by a mile.

131Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:14 pm

N4L wrote:

Exactly, it's stupid. Glad they did it though. I think that Leafs team is still the worst in the NE by a mile.

Its weird. I've put my backing behind them to take that last playoff spot, but when you say that, I agreed with you Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 812636 I don't know what the hell I believe about them. I don't like Montreal's chances and Buffalo is anything but a powerhouse, but they still seem like an upgrade over TO.

132Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:16 pm

CCgotITcovered wrote:
N4L wrote:

Its weird. I've put my backing behind them to take that last playoff spot, but when you say that, I agreed with you Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 812636 I don't know what the hell I believe about them. I don't like Montreal's chances and Buffalo is anything but a powerhouse, but they still seem like an upgrade over TO.

That's right pawn! THAT'S RIGHT! Who are they better then? Islanders (maybe) Atlanta (maybe)... that's it.

133Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 668437 I still think they'll be a competitive team. Given the setup in the league right now, I still won't rule them out of being in the playoff picture in April.

134Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

CCgotITcovered wrote:Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 668437 I still think they'll be a competitive team. Given the setup in the league right now, I still won't rule them out of being in the playoff picture in April.

I'll wear a Habs Jersey to a Leafs/Sens game in 2010/11 if that happens.

135Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 668437 I still think they'll be a competitive team. Given the setup in the league right now, I still won't rule them out of being in the playoff picture in April.

I'll wear a Habs Jersey to a Leafs/Sens game in 2010/11 if that happens.

Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 78253 awesome!

136Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

They better be competitive. If they finish bottom 5, I will prepare the pop corn party on Draft day.

137Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

marakh wrote:They better be competitive. If they finish bottom 5, I will prepare the pop corn party on Draft day.

What are they going to do the first 2 months of the season with no one to score goals? Toskala better be unreal and their D better shut every team down, because they are going to be in tough.

138Kessel to The Leafs - Page 9 Empty Re: Kessel to The Leafs Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 pm

They will score goals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum