GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kessel could be in the line-up on Tuesday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like he could make his Lefas debut on Tuesday vs the Lightning.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=296605

Will he be able to withstand the pressure to save this club and deliver the goods...? Only time will tell.

We should start some predictions as to how many goals/points he gets this season.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

The rest of the league might as well pack it in now. The Leafs have won three of a possible eighteen four points in their last few games, and now this? They have all the makings of a juggernaut.

The sooner he gets into the lineup, the sooner Burke realizes that this team doesn't have anyone resembling the top centreman Kessel needs.

Hopefully Kessel makes enough difference to ensure Chiarelli isn't striding up to the podium at next year's draft and calling out either the names of either Hall or Kabanov.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's expected to play tomorrow vs the Bolts.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mapleleafs/article/720084--leafs-expect-to-play-kessel-against-lightning

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kessel goes tonight.

Should be interesting.

The "Kessel Watch" is on!

I was listening to a bit of the game on the radio, and Kessel got smoked by Ohlund as he crosses the TB blueline. He went woozily (is that a word?) to the dressing room. Anyone hear if he returned?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think he's OK. He had a pretty good showing, I gather. 23 minutes and 10 shots on goal.

Ahh, we good for the Leafs and Kessel then. It sounded like he was out of it after the hit.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:I was listening to a bit of the game on the radio, and Kessel got smoked by Ohlund as he crosses the TB blueline. He went woozily (is that a word?) to the dressing room. Anyone hear if he returned?
He got rocked for sure. But he came back. He had a ton of shots on net. Leafs lost in OT again, and they didn't even really score a goal as a puck went off a TBay player's skate and in. They are winless at home.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As much fun as it is to see the Leafs lose I really hope they make a push and end up somewhere in the 9th to 11th spot. I really don't want Boston re-stocking with top 5 draft picks due to Burke.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum