GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask

+7
wprager
shabbs
beedub
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
davetherave
SensFan71
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I don't care how $&%(in' sweet or sick it looks. If he can stop the puck I don't care if he wears a plain mask like Hasek did. Honestly.

17Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:44 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I don't care how $&%(in' sweet or sick it looks. If he can stop the puck I don't care if he wears a plain mask like Hasek did. Honestly.

are you referring to the black mask gerbs had? I am scratching my head here trying to think of when Hasek had a plain mask here in Ottawa.

18Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 am

Is that a drunken leprechaun in a centurion's helmet? Not that I care, just keep the damn puck out.

19Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, definitely not Gerber. I meant something like this:

Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 03.dominik-hasek-sabres-90s

20Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:I don't care how $&%(in' sweet or sick it looks. If he can stop the puck I don't care if he wears a plain mask like Hasek did. Honestly.

are you referring to the black mask gerbs had? I am scratching my head here trying to think of when Hasek had a plain mask here in Ottawa.
Heh. Gerber/Hasek mix up me thinks.

I agree though... wear what you like... just be big and stop the puck.

Last edited by shabbs on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

21Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is a sick centurion dude on the side. Love the eyes. And an awesome waving flag O on the chin.

Really nice. But...so was Gerber's. Ahhhhh!

22Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:No, definitely not Gerber. I meant something like this:
This?

Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 HasekFTF

23Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Umm, NO! I meant exactly what I said. Every once in a while you'll have a goalie like that. Irbe was another one -- old pads, plain mask. And don't tell me that that was the old days and goalies didn't do anything to their masks, because I have a very vivid memory of one Ken Dryden, and Gerry Cheevers to name just two.

24Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Umm, NO! I meant exactly what I said. Every once in a while you'll have a goalie like that. Irbe was another one -- old pads, plain mask. And don't tell me that that was the old days and goalies didn't do anything to their masks, because I have a very vivid memory of one Ken Dryden, and Gerry Cheevers to name just two.
But you can see where we were coming from... right? The famous Darth Gerber mask is legendary... and I don't recall Hasek ever wearing a black mask with the Sens.

25Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:That is a sick centurion dude on the side. Love the eyes. And an awesome waving flag O on the chin.

I hope this comment doesn't lead to Leclaire playing like Gerber, if it does, I have some water balloons designated for you. Tantrum

26Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 am

SpezDispenser wrote:That is a sick centurion dude on the side. Love the eyes. And an awesome waving flag O on the chin.

The "O" is the sheild is it not?

27Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:

Oh yeah...so it is.

28Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

sweet mask.
he better play as good as it looks though.

29Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:

From the looks of it, there's one on the shield and one on the chin.

30Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

asq2 wrote:
N4L wrote:

From the looks of it, there's one on the shield and one on the chin.

That's clever, turning that into the roman's shield.

31Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Alex Auld had a wicked mask but this definitely beats it for me. Can't wait to see him play in this and all his Sens gear

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

32Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think my favourite "recent" mask was the one Gerber never wore... or at least I don't recall him wearing it.

Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Jadbmaacl

33Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I always liked Lalime's mask (small pic though)

Leclaire's Ottawa Goalie Mask - Page 2 Lalime10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum