GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for your favourite current goalie mask design.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295572

I am really disappointed with this list of masks, unless I missed it, Leclaire's is not included, but Elliott's is.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295572

I am really disappointed with this list of masks, unless I missed it, Leclaire's is not included, but Elliott's is.

No you didn't miss it. I checked twice. I was going to post this but I think I've already hi my quota of "indignation" posts for the year (the jersey rankings, the power rankings, CBC not showing us their "love" etc.)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

well my quota is probably not even 50% used yet, so you will see a bit more of this stuff from me. We should petition a write in vote of Pascal Leclaire.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not sure why but they only chose one mask to represent each team and they only took recent masks. I personally voted for Turco but that is more because the guy has more masks than I have pairs of shoes.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

there are some pretty sad Mask designs on there, see Carey Price for one that could have easily been supplanted with Cujo's old mask when he was a Leaf, anything to be honest, don't like the look of Price's mask at all, it's plain.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

you got me thinking Cap, since TSN is only giving a small cross section of goalie masks, this thread should be open to or a new thread created for members to post pictures of their favourite goalie mask design, past or present, because the TSN list by no means displays the best designs ever.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm all for it. Post a new thread if you like.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm all for it. Post a new thread if you like.

am on it el capitaine, got to google for a picture of my favourite goalie mask now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Huet's is a work of art, but I have to go with LaBarbera. Metallica. Nuff said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum