GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marleau No Longer Captain?

+6
wprager
beedub
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Sens19
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jam, I'm gonna merge this with the other thread.

17Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Boyle seems to be the most likely candidate to wear the "C"...

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13148502?source=rss&nclick_check=1

18Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Is it merged yet?

19Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought it was merged, something went wrong.

20Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like they are merged...

21Marleau No Longer Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marleau No Longer Captain? Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think this is a good move on SJ's part, will it make a difference in the end? Maybe. Will Marleau earn the C again come training camp? It's possible, but doubtful.

I think it's good that he stripped everyone including Big Joe of their Assitant captaincies as well, Grier is gone, so it doesn't really matter for him. If you're going to strip your captain of the C you should strip all assistants as well. Very professional on his part, imo.

What will become of these Sharks? Will they fade out come playoff time again with someone else as captain? I believe that just like the Sens, there might be more to their woes than we know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum